Reviews for Banana Pancakes
daseyislove chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I am so glad you wrote to this song because I have been waiting for someone to! I love this song and Jack Johnson but this fic is a close second! :) So good thanks for writing it!
C-Rokkk chapter 1 . 12/1/2009

This was totally and completely adorable! And I know that Cote de Pablo's birthday is in November, (8th I think?) and she just turned 28, and she is a scorpio. So, as far as Ziva, that would make sense as well. I would love for the show to have Ziva's birthday.

But anyway, this was very cute, and very well written! Great job! :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Well done:)
PleaseDon'tGetMeRescued chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
oh my goodness this story is so cute its insane! i love it! great job!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I was almost too lazy to login, but then I thought, "Hey, what's a few extra clicks."

Anyway, I loved this very much. It was adorable but not so much that the fluff was crammed down your throat. It was perfect, you did wonderfully with this. At first I had been thinking that it was going to be their anniversary so the birthday was a bit of a surprised. I loved it nonetheless.

Our sleuthing skills have led us to the same thing. Since Ziva's paper for becoming an Agent said she was 27 and she said she was a Scorpio then that would make her 28 now. :] (Unless she doesn't age and stays 27 forever. :D)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I liked your story... I was curious about the title, so I gave it shot... it totally surprised me, it was much better than I expected! It's sweet... and whether it's OOC or IC... I'm not sure, but this could happen in the future... why not?

I think you've done a good job, and I'm definitely checking your other fics out ;)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i love this song! and yes, i am so excited for 'faith' to air and just.. i'm so hoping for some good tony/ziva as a holiday present to us from the writers hehe. :) cause then we have another hiatus and i'm already dreading it!

They always said that the best source of heat was from another’s naked body, anyway. Or something along those lines.

- hahaha.

She’s back against him straight away, her eyes drifting shut as her head nuzzles the pillow. He smiles at the motion and closes his eyes as well, his forehead resting against the back of her head. He doesn’t fall back to sleep, but he doesn’t wait for the alarm to start again either. Instead he listens to her breathing - not even enough to be asleep, but steady enough to be on the cusp of it.

- love the details of that. :) 3 so very intimate as they lay in bed early in the morning.

he can hear the rain outside and it only encourages him to stay in bed with Ziva all day. Who wants to be outside, anyway? He hopes murderers have the same idea, too, and refrain from anything that is cause for fieldwork today.

- hehehe. so very tony! :)

he wonders if he can convince Gibbs that both he and Ziva are sick.

- LOL, that's not suspicious at all haha. :D

The rain is getting heavier outside and he is willing the phone to ring, for Gibbs to call in and say that they needn’t come to work. The office is flooded. He laughs out loud because he knows if it were up to Gibbs in that situation, he would tell them to sit on their desks if the water level rose too much.

- hahah. true!

snap themselves from eye sex just in time).

- they do that already! hahaha ;)

aw, it's her birthday! 3 best surprise of the fic! :D :D :D : thanks for this! completely made my day. you really write them so perfectly and just... such a great scene. i love how you don't have such overly romantic gestures or anythign because i don't thin kthat's how they'd be with each other. i mean, he walked into a terrorist cell on the other side of the world to avenge her honor, i think that's romantic enough! and this is exactly how i imagine them together to be... lazy, comfortable and just... sweet. *sigh* :) i hope the show writes it this well! :) thanks for this, made my day! :D and now i have to go listen to that song again!

can't wait for your next piece!
Lollie81 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very sweet ;)

The age varies with how the authors wake up that morning :P so you never know, but on Ziva's agent application is 12/1982 (I can't catch the month but I think it's November seeing that she's a scorpio) but I think that makes her too young in the show so in my little world, she is 30 just like Cote ;)

For example, in season 1 Tony was 32, last year, from a photo of his badge we could read 6/19/1968 so he is the same as Weatherly... See... age changes like snake skin lol

And Tim was born in 1977 (let's see if they change it sometimes lol)

Later :D
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very sweet little fic you've got here...Here I am reading it pre-7am before heading to work this fine Monday, and I am wishing that I could have Tony making pancakes for me in the kitchen. :-)

I didn't notice any awkwardness in the use of the present tense - and, being as I usually write in the past tense, I do tend to notice present tense when it's not done well. I didn't even register the fact that it was in present tense until your comment at the end, so I take that as I sign that you did a lovely job with it.

Lastly, I would love to know the characters ages as well...why don't they ever tell us? I think 28 is too young for part because, as far as I know, the only character we've ever been given a specific age on is Tony - can't remember the specific episode, but late in Season 1, Kate pegs him as being 32 and his reaction indicates that she is right. Which would make him 38 - 39 in S7. On the other hand, I was a little off-put by NCIS: LA last week when the Phantom identified Abby as being in her late-20s...considering that being in her late 20s now would make her 23 at the oldest in S1 doesn't really seem to fly to me...but I guess it could happen. Anyway, hope you don't mind my treatise on age here, but your comment got me started and its something that's been bugging me for a while... :-)
horseninja chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was cute:) I think she is 30 if you use the actress' age on the CBS site that says Cote was born in 1979 but that doesn't really matter for this story, just thought you were wondering.
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww, so cute! I love fluffiness. Banana pancakes...good job!
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was sweet and lovely! Great job...fluffy, yes, but something that seemed very in-character to me and, well, we all need a little fluff at times, right? ;-)
Jean89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Cute...even if it is OOC I liked it :)
djEskimo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Your researching for the birthday is truly awesome. Gold star.

Great story!
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, that was a really cute and good story. Love the interaction between the two. Great job!