Reviews for Seventeen
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Lovely! Chilling and a good piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Bravo
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Beautiful, compelling.
disturbinglyprofound chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Short and still incredibly powerful. The way you show the beginning of Bellatrix's obsessive love for Voldemort was simply fantastic, and I love how you also showed the others behaving more - human-like? when they killed the Muggle girl, because we all know that Bella is the only one who does it because she wants to. I really like the way this was written too, how you emphasized the fact that she was seventeen throughout the whole thing, it was great. :D
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was... awesome. :)

Weird grammar for sure, but it captures her insane, gabbling thoughts perfectly.
deleted111 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I'm slightly in love with this. You capture her brilliantly.
MeetVirginia chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
haunting!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh wow. Very good writing. Great characterisation of a teenage girl and of an aspiring murderer... I could easily picture everything.

A fav.
Moosehead chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was amazing! I love the way you write in that crazy spontaneous way how people think. It really sticks with the reader :)
my best enemy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh my God. This scared me. Seriously. The poor Muggle girl. It was really well written, but it freaked me out!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Your grammar didn't go that weird, Erika - and when it did, it fitted the story. You portrayed Bella so well - which is not easy to do. I loved this! Great job!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I like the way you experiment with the formatting of the words; it's eye catching and shakes up the rhythm of the drabble. Also, I'm not sure if this was your intention, but I'm not exactly clear on what happened when Bellatrix stayed after, but overall I thought this was a great drabble, especially the descriptions.
lunaleth chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
oh wow. this is a bit dark, but something about it makes me love it :) great job!

lunaleth
twilight's reflection chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Your "strange grammar" (syntax) is what makes this so powerful. I like it a lot.
XxEmeraldAndPlatinumForeverxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh. Very...dark. I like it. You really captured the character of Bellatrix well.