Reviews for Gone
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
THiS as brilliant absolutely brilliant I am actually crying
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was such a wonderful story. So deep and rich and moving. It takes quite a writer to actually evoke the feelings of pain and sorrow, but you have mastered it here. Very nice job.
mijanulina chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
To begin with, very powerful story!

I dont read a lot of these scenes about Spikes grief over Lew, I love them both too much to put up with it, but this one was the best Ive read. Leah is not my favourite but she actually blends in this one and it really made a difference in my reception of her character, thank you so so much for sharing this :D
rgs38 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this! Sorry about that but I have to say, this is story was just the beginning of awesome things for me. I don't know how, but I stumbled on this one day and I just kept coming back to it and kept coming back because it's amazing. I absolutely love all the emotion in the beginning, "He was alive, but his soul was dead" so powerful. And then I love love love the first few lines of conversation he has with Greg. So in character and so poignant; I'm fairly sure I have that conversation memorized.

This story is the reason I got an account on fanfiction, I wanted to be able to favorite this story. And after favoriting it and reading it another fifty times I decided to start writing it and that was one of the greatest things that ended up happening to me this year, so thank you so much. Thank you for excellent story and thank you for inspiring me and helping me find my desire to write again.
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is wonderful! I love it! I'm crying right now that is how great your story is!
roxypony chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
omg, that was beauttifull :)

*Roxxy,
FallenStar08 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww, that was so sweet!It almost made me cry.
shasha13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMG! LOVED IT! Very emotional, for a moment I thought that Spike would shoot Leah instead of killing himself...
Lily G chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very good. You made me cry here. I'm gonna publish one soon, probably like today, when I take a look at the corrections! :p