Reviews for Grandia 2: Woe
Lady Relena chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I haven't read this fic in quite some time but I like it a lot. What worries me is that Ryudo seems to love Elena more then Millenia. There are just far too many fanfctions portraying that when he said in the game that "He loved them both" and that "It's impossible to chose between them." Honestly though, if he has to chose a girl I say let it be Millenia. God knows no fanfiction writer seems to give her a chance with Ryoudo, and it would be a relatively nice change from always seeing Elena be the default winner.
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This fiction looks to be really interesting! I like what I see so far. Please dont take this down, people are slow to review in this section, but I will review where I can! There was another story by an author here who obviously tried to write a fan continuation to Grandia 1, but he took it off the site.

I hope it comes back one day. In the meantime, I also like Grandia 2 and hope to see this fic up on for a long time to come! This fic shows alot of promise, much better than my attempt at a Grandia fic. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

Update when you can.