Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
Writingperson chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I don't agree here. I don't think he'd do that.

Confronted with this situation, and counting your different view on him, he's still not at this point. He'd back off, leave. Thinking she'd be happier with the other guy.
FuzzBucket chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I don't like that Penny is going along with this Ian plan. Its playing a game, even though she said she wasn't playing games. And I think all it will do is make Sheldon crawl inside himself even more, I don't think it will spark him into action like she wants.
kaname's harisen chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this - thank you for sharing it!
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Ô.õ you have officially got me hooked on this fandom
Spunkalovely chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Ahhh! This is wonderful!
Magemaster chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
awesome fic! Absolutely loved it!
mihaela30 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, i love your story! It is awesome...enticed me from the first line of the story and kept me on the edge . Loved it!Keep up the great job, love your Shenny stories :)
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Read this almost in one go... _ It was amazing, thank you for sharing!
random yet lovable chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
awwww
Krystal Jaymes chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
SIMPLY AMAZING.
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Such a great story! I really enjoyed it and couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing this and posting it. Loved it!
Azamiko chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
I'll admit I didn't always understand why one or the other was angry with the other, but overall very cute.
Jen4850 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Love, loved, loved this story.
Jen4850 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
"though she didn't see Mrs. Cooper calling to nag her son into seeing a sex-themed cult movie at midnight on a Monday."

and the text message part here both made me LOL
starzee chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Penny gives THE best presents :D

I want to see his reaction to his birthday present! Please do a sequel! I loved this story so much! :D