Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
Pontus chapter 9 . 6/27
I love everything you have written, all the chapters. Please write more because this is about the best i have ever read.
Halfred Askold chapter 9 . 5/28
That's it? Come on, more. Though I know Leonard is an add in RL, I have to admit I like how you wrote him.

rpfan1976 chapter 9 . 1/5
This was amazing! I hope you can write a sequel someday!
Halfred Askold chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Like I said, Leonard is a douche. But YOUR Leonard is the kind of nice guy the REAL Leonard thinks he is. I like that he is helping and I like that Penny has finally figured out that she loves Sheldon.

Massive Kudos. Though Mother Cooper is always an unknown.

Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Well done.
Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I was wondering when the hickey would be mentioned. Well done and well written. Bravo.

Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Love Howard's last line about Penny controlling Sheldon.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I rarely have anything nice to say about Leonard; as he is a myopic, lactose intolerant troll. But in our AUs he is sometimes less than that. In your story he is one that isn't the jealous, controlling ass that he actually is. So kudos for that. This should be interesting.

Persephonespomegranate chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Very well done. A rare story where the drama and tension and FUN isn't wound up with worrying about Leonard. They all actually helped, though the bit with Ian WAS game playing in itself and seemed a bit wrong. Loved that Raj started whispering to her without even realizing it. Yes, I did get to bed very late and ignored my existence for a few lovely hours. Thank you for that.
kimjo2 chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Wow...what a roller coaster ride. I loved the characterizations of all. Thanks so much
JPElles chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Great story. Love the comics there at the end. Stuff like that does happen every once in a while. :)
dristi5683 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
That was awesome! Thanks for writing and sharing it!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Total awesomeness. Thank you ever so much.
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Oh, Howard must be feeling every bit as stupid now as Sheldon thinks he is. Again, I am at a loss as to how something this brilliant exists, let alone that I was able to find it. It's absolutely brilliant thus far, and I can't wait to read on to see what else you have in store :D
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I'm not even going to bother putting my thoughts and feelings into words. This is the greatest thing of all time. Everything I said about last chapter applies to this one, but this one is just... Better. Everything about this is so wonderful and perfect, although I have to say, when I first watched TRHPS, I found myself wanting to simultaneously scream and vomit on multiple occasions.