Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
Naoko Mint chapter 9 . 7/21
This story is absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I got to experience this side of the fandom. Thank you so much for all your time and effort into this. I know it's been 8 years, but you deserve every thanks!
Chippers chapter 9 . 7/19
I haven't seen much of TBBT, but this and other fics have ruined my ability to see what the show writers want me to. Penny and Sheldon seem to go together so much better.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 9 . 3/12
This was immeasurably precious and how i could have actually seen them getting together before the show went all nutso. Well done.
Pontus chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
I love everything you have written, all the chapters. Please write more because this is about the best i have ever read.
Halfred Askold chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
That's it? Come on, more. Though I know Leonard is an add in RL, I have to admit I like how you wrote him.

rpfan1976 chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
This was amazing! I hope you can write a sequel someday!
Halfred Askold chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Like I said, Leonard is a douche. But YOUR Leonard is the kind of nice guy the REAL Leonard thinks he is. I like that he is helping and I like that Penny has finally figured out that she loves Sheldon.

Massive Kudos. Though Mother Cooper is always an unknown.

Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Well done.
Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I was wondering when the hickey would be mentioned. Well done and well written. Bravo.

Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Love Howard's last line about Penny controlling Sheldon.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I rarely have anything nice to say about Leonard; as he is a myopic, lactose intolerant troll. But in our AUs he is sometimes less than that. In your story he is one that isn't the jealous, controlling ass that he actually is. So kudos for that. This should be interesting.

Persephonespomegranate chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Very well done. A rare story where the drama and tension and FUN isn't wound up with worrying about Leonard. They all actually helped, though the bit with Ian WAS game playing in itself and seemed a bit wrong. Loved that Raj started whispering to her without even realizing it. Yes, I did get to bed very late and ignored my existence for a few lovely hours. Thank you for that.
kimjo2 chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Wow...what a roller coaster ride. I loved the characterizations of all. Thanks so much
JPElles chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Great story. Love the comics there at the end. Stuff like that does happen every once in a while. :)
dristi5683 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
That was awesome! Thanks for writing and sharing it!