Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
mondlering moofoot chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I was heading to bed when I got the alert for this, so I didn't want to say anything at all, but I can't help it: this is BRILLIANT. Consistently, fantastically so. I am adoring how in-character Sheldon Cooper in Love is, trying to navigate through the norms and the non-science of it, and trying to get to *Penny*, and as a result everything he says, though matter-of-fact and riddled with science, somehow reveals a wonderful depth of feeling and thought, which is lovely, and it's so naturally done - I've never seen it handled this well before in any S/P fic, and for that I have to give you a lot of love.

And Penny is wonderful, too, but I decided I had to tell you this story was fabulous after the Leonard, Raj and Howard scene - out and out amazing. I'm already so happy that you've made Leonard's part in this both accepting and encouraging, because he's made to be a douche far too often, but getting Raj and Howard involved was genius. And the idea of that was great enough, but the execution is magnificent! I absolutely adored their reaction to it all, and their increasing anxiety to all of it - Raj wailing about the terrible book and Howard crying about how he's starting to find it less absurd was wonderful, and I laughed out loud. Just - amazing. Seriously.

I'd go more into detail, but I yawned so hard I'm crying, and I can't go on because I've started to lose my restraint and I'm *this close* to unleashing a lot of rambley love on this story. Terrific, amazing stuff, though. I'm genuinely so excited for this story and the ways it could go. Keep up the brilliant job!
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Oh Wow that was great!

thanks for not making Lenard the bad guy!

I would so love to see Sheldon at a rocky horror show!

Keep up the great work!
RainbowPaintedCorpse chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I absolutely adore this story! I really hope you update, it's awesome that you are able to keep Sheldon in character :)

Keep it going!
RedSauvignon chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
“Oh, I'm sorry, would you rather be the good doctor?”

Now I can't get the image of Jim Parsons in drag out of my head, and it's all your fault. :P

Loved this, can't wait for chapter three!
JennaLeigh chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
This is such a cute story! I can't wait to read more! Love the idea of Penny and Sheldon. :) Keep up the great work!
MissPopuri chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
So Leonard, Howard, and Raj are helping Penny with her social experiment on Sheldon?

I like it. This could also be called, "How Penny was helped by the Terrible Trio", LOL!
jessicajason chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Another excellent chapter! I love how everyone is in character, and that the dynamic is changing slowly. Sheldon really should not be rushed. I also love that Leonard is being supportive, instead of being an angry jerk about the whole thing. Beautifully done!
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Oh lord so funny! I was in fits when she burst in and dragged Sheldon all the way to the theatre. *Giggles some more* And what a wonderful length this chapter is! Of course we don't expect you to do that all the time but it surely was a pleasant surprise. I find it hard just writing 2,0 words in a chapter so this is certainly impressive!

Cannot wait to see how this develops further, and the others reactions are just as fun too!

Bwahaha evil Penny/Sheldon kiddies, the world is DOOMED! _
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
1. Wait, are Penny and Leonard still dating in this fic? IDK, I got the idea that they weren't...

2. The thing with the heart was really really cute.

3. But wait...if Leonard is trying to clue Sheldon in on Penny's feelings then why did he call her 'my girlfriend'. Unless they are broken up and he still refers to her that way. If so ew, way to be creepy, Leonard.

4. Oh, okay.

5. Why did Penny bring over groceries if they boys were supposed to buy them?

6. I don't understand the equation, except the P and L parts. Is it going to be explained later?

7. Did Sheldon just call Penny 'Miss Thing'?

8. Evil geniuses, LOL!

9. OMG, the thought of Sheldon in drag...*dies*
SpaceAnJL chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I love this! Leonard actually being sweet and human - the tip-card - 'she'll notice and you'll scare her' hah!

And 'Rocky Horror' - the mental image I now have is both terrifying and awesome. Wolowitz let loose is just...hideous.

(But Jim P has the legs for it. Yum!)
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh Penny, you can't toy with Sheldon like this!
girlbrighteyes chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
hhahahahahaha

aw

cant wait for the next update:)
whybe chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
“What was that like? Did he warp the two of you to some romantic alternate dimension where he knew not to gargle hand sanitizer afterward?”

This line had me howling with laughter (and my boss giving me the stink eye)! You have just the right mix of humor and sincerity. Loved it!
Anjya chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter.I don't think it's just me who thinks they snarl/snap and circle each other. Well done.
Sophocles fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Nice work! You seem to have captured the characters personas quite well.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »