Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
Miss Dreavus chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Omg!

...Omg! LOVE IT!

I was wondering when somebody would post something about the weeks following the fact that he's seen her naked.

Great job, keep going!

_
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
oh wow I can't wait for the next update!

keep up the great work!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
More soon! This is REALLY good, love it! *alerts*
Brahntee chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Omg, this is a treat! A long chapter, and an awesome story all rolled in one? AMAZING :D
FaithfullyGlee chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LIKE. this is awesome. write more please?
paulajay90 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
wow what a great first chapter! you got Penny and Sheldon perfectly, actually almost made me cry at the end...but it had to happen. Sheldon isn't anything like the other men Penny has dated and she needed to know that. Btw im guessing penny and Leonard aren't dating in this fic? Anyways, great start, cant wait till you write more!
BBT Is Great chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Terrific 1st chapter - and a great ending. You have the Sheldon Penny dynamic working very well here.

I'm not this story if Penny and Leonard are still dating? I assume so as it's after the adhesive duck episode, does seem a little odd Leonard hasn't notice his girlfriend flirting with Sheldon so much!

I hope there's some more chapters soon, would like to see how Penny reacts to Sheldon's speech at the end of the chapter
MissPopuri chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is really good so far. Sheldon is a lot more respectable than the other neanderthal nerds.
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wowie that was an awesome start! And look, four reviews on the first day! o-o Sheldon really shattered Penny at the end there but I'm guessing it had to be done of course, for the progress. She needs to realize his respect, aw I can't wait for more! D
Len chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh, please don't leave this here! This is a terrific start. I love how it shows, as Penny says, Sheldon being pushed inch by inch out of his comfort zone. It's a fascinating process to watch. Also, the line, "Well, I'm sorry, but you deserve better, so I apologize for not being one of them." is so unexpectedly thoughtful - I love where this fic is going.

Nice job! Please update soon!
Kateera chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved Sheldon's speech at the end, oh my god!

I really like the way you write Sheldon and Penny together as well. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what they do next :)
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Woah. You have to keep going with this. I think Penny really is messing with forces beyond her ken if she lights the blue touchpaper with Dr Cooper. (Here's hoping... :) )
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12