Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
Persephonespomegranate chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Very well done. A rare story where the drama and tension and FUN isn't wound up with worrying about Leonard. They all actually helped, though the bit with Ian WAS game playing in itself and seemed a bit wrong. Loved that Raj started whispering to her without even realizing it. Yes, I did get to bed very late and ignored my existence for a few lovely hours. Thank you for that.
kimjo2 chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Wow...what a roller coaster ride. I loved the characterizations of all. Thanks so much
JPElles chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Great story. Love the comics there at the end. Stuff like that does happen every once in a while. :)
dristi5683 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
That was awesome! Thanks for writing and sharing it!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Total awesomeness. Thank you ever so much.
deathlyHealer chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Oh, Howard must be feeling every bit as stupid now as Sheldon thinks he is. Again, I am at a loss as to how something this brilliant exists, let alone that I was able to find it. It's absolutely brilliant thus far, and I can't wait to read on to see what else you have in store :D
deathlyHealer chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I'm not even going to bother putting my thoughts and feelings into words. This is the greatest thing of all time. Everything I said about last chapter applies to this one, but this one is just... Better. Everything about this is so wonderful and perfect, although I have to say, when I first watched TRHPS, I found myself wanting to simultaneously scream and vomit on multiple occasions.
deathlyHealer chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Holy shit. Not only was that wonderfully, ridiculously long, it was exciting, well written and full of plot. You put the entire chapter together perfectly, and I am extraordinarily happy with it. Well done! Well done, indeed :D
Mischief101 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Please writ a sequel for this.
Writingperson chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I don't agree here. I don't think he'd do that.

Confronted with this situation, and counting your different view on him, he's still not at this point. He'd back off, leave. Thinking she'd be happier with the other guy.
FuzzBucket chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I don't like that Penny is going along with this Ian plan. Its playing a game, even though she said she wasn't playing games. And I think all it will do is make Sheldon crawl inside himself even more, I don't think it will spark him into action like she wants.
forficreadingonly chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this - thank you for sharing it!
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Ô.õ you have officially got me hooked on this fandom
Spunkalovely chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Ahhh! This is wonderful!
Magemaster chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
awesome fic! Absolutely loved it!
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »