Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
mihaela30 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, i love your story! It is awesome...enticed me from the first line of the story and kept me on the edge . Loved it!Keep up the great job, love your Shenny stories :)
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Read this almost in one go... _ It was amazing, thank you for sharing!
yet again chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
awwww
Krystal Jaymes chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
SIMPLY AMAZING.
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Such a great story! I really enjoyed it and couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing this and posting it. Loved it!
Azamiko chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
I'll admit I didn't always understand why one or the other was angry with the other, but overall very cute.
Jen4850 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Love, loved, loved this story.
Jen4850 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
"though she didn't see Mrs. Cooper calling to nag her son into seeing a sex-themed cult movie at midnight on a Monday."

and the text message part here both made me LOL
starzee chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Penny gives THE best presents :D

I want to see his reaction to his birthday present! Please do a sequel! I loved this story so much! :D
starzee chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I actually really like what Sheldon said because Penny was being an idiot. Love this start! Can't wait to read more! :D
dreameralways chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
OK, absolutely love this story. It's funny because I don't really see this pairing on my own but everyone always seems to write it so fabulously. Thank you for writing it. This was amazing.
Ninja Star Light chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Aweee that sooo deserves 5 stars! That was adorable!
Lightningbolt81 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Maybe you can write about what happens when Penny and Sheldon visit Memaw
Lightningbolt81 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
"Sorry, everyone. Traffic was awful—I thought for a minute it'd started to snow. Just rain, false alarm." I don't believe Leonard actually thought that would happen.
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful story! *2 thumbs up* Thanks for writing it. :) It goes to my favs of course.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »