Reviews for The Naked Truth Reciprocation
Fima chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Oh I cant stop saying Oh My God ! It was so good.

I read all the chapters in one day... it was a really long day.

I love Sheldon and Penny together. Her present to him .. just WOW .. I have no words. It was a great pleasure reading your story and now I am going to search for a possible continuation.

LOVE YOU and YOUR CRAZINESS ! :)
shadowglove chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
This was so engrossing. I loved it and enjoyed every minute of it.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
1. A reasonable Leonard? Who initiates the break up? AND ISN'T A WHINY SON OF A BISCUIT ABOUT IT? I want it. So bad. Can I have him?

2. Sheldon at a screening of Rocky Horror. Oh, the IMAGE. Add in Tony Head as Frank and holy frak. That would make one hell of an episode.
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
now this was brilliant! i loved this so much :D

and she got him 1st superman edition :D

totally amazing :D
Heather27 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Oh wow. This is one of the best Sheldon Penny fanfics I have ever read. You really got into Sheldon's head. It was soooo sweet and so believable. I hope you write more Shenny goodness!
KarmaLord chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Perfect story. Just absoultely perfect. You should consider writing another fic about these two. They are so good together.
Ela chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
The sound effect keyboard was my favorite bit. I could so see that in an actual episode, with Jim Parsons having to keep a straight (glaring) face.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
SQUEEEE! I'm flailing right now, this is so utterly perfect! Oh, I wish I'd found this sooner... I love it! Absolutely perfect, in-character, well written... I don't know what else to say!
Le.Reflet.du.Soleil chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Thank you!

That was one of the most beautiful and adorable stories I've ever read.

To be honest, I've never thought about Shenny when I watched show episodes. But after your story I so want them to be together!

You put it so beautifully, I've read it all night (despite that i was should go to work next morning) and literally couldn't sleep until finished reading.

I like all parts of your story, but there is one piece I absolutely love. When I read it, i got shivers down my spine. I mean the part, when Leonard talks with Penny about Sheldon:

"If he ever wakes up and realizes he actually has feelings for you, you'll be the only woman in his world, in his universe. Imagine the focus he saves for his whiteboard, for his research, aimed at you. It's what you've wanted, Penny. It wouldn't cross his mind to think of other women. There aren't other women in his life. Outside his family, you're it."

It was purely magic.

Now I can't help it but remember this part every time when I watch episodes and look at Sheldon.

And, talking about "remember"... Don't laught at me, but first thing I wanted after when I finished to read your story was to get an amnesia so that I could have the pleasure to reread it as for the first time... :))
Mirai R. Tailtops chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
I cannot find the words to adequately and fully describe how sublime I think that was.

The whole Shenny fandom befuddles me to no extent, especially since I do not see it happening in the onscreen BBT verse as it is now. You cannot deny that Sheldon and Penny have great chemistry and in the end we all just really want to see him taken care of, but I think I would be seriously put off by it if I ever saw Shenny come to pass for real on screen without years of proper preparation and excruciatingly slow and preferably hardly noticeable change.

I like my Sheldon as the unhinged, socially inapt, quirky, higher and mightier than thou homo novus he is. It's what makes his attempts at sociable behavior, his lapses and (epic)failures at inter-human relationships all the more fun to watch.

Nevertheless, I think you captured the true essence of the character of Sheldon extremely well, something most authors in this fandom really struggle with in their eagerness to pair him up and make with the smoochies.

Should Shenny ever come to pass, I’m glad you lifted the veil on the distant future the way you did.

I feel your story is well constructed and thought through, you have a very good grasp on all the characters you are writing and your vocabulary and eloquent writing style is downright amazing.

I don’t know how much that is worth coming from someone whose first language isn’t English, so let me put it a little differently:

It was sweet, it was hilarious, it was hot, it was awkward, it was endearing, it was fun, it was scary, it was exciting and oh so very romantic in all the right places and I *loved* it! Exclamation point!

I hope this sort of relays how thoroughly I enjoyed this read and I'm looking forward to exploring the other plot bunnies hopping around in your head! Do you have any original work? Non-fandom related?

I simply want to end with a much hearty "well done you!" and shower you with sof’things ;)
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Perfect . . . just Perfect
d(*-*)
Can't wait for the Sequel
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Your stories are Amazing , I'm stopping in this chapter because i need to sleep , however as soon as i got a chance i'll resume and won't stop reading
Amazing
Awesome
d(*-*)
izzypop chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I love love love this fic! I'm saving this to my favs.
EtherealDemon chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Your awsomeness exceeds all expectations with this fic, I think it may be the awsomest fic I have read thus far.
BobtheFrog chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Wow. I am floored at how good this story was. It was hot, sweet, funny, maddening, happy, steamy, sad, cute and everything else all wrapped into one. The scene when Sheldon kisses Penny in his bedroom was so hot/sexy/steamy/intimate that I got so flustered and felt like I was intruding in their moment by continuing to read...you are a phenomenal writer and I hope you continue to write a lot more stories and I don't know if you have done this already but you should definitely post this story on the Sheldon/Penny LiveJournal community Paradox because this is something special.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »