Reviews for 50 stupid things you did
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Great job, I really like this story! Poor little Matthew, breaks my heart! Are you going to have the supporting characters like Sora and Demyx in it again? Please update soon!
Rocketship Romance chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
You should update this story soon!

I really love it. It's cute and I love how Axel is. With little sad bits like with the poor kid.

I can't wait to see what happens next~
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Love it but its so sad :(
verubi chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
aww so cute, though I am a bit sad to see Axel in that darn wheelchair. And that little boy, way to end a chapter on a sad note huh? ;)

I like how you've written these chapters, with the breaks in between, makes it easier to read along.

I'm loving it so far!
fourteenwings chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Cute, even though it was quite short. I like the concept of the story (Even though I feel like an idiot for just noticing it right now. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more.
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Aww~ I adore how you keep Axel so in-character-of course he'd whine and moan and bitch to "Roxy" :D It's really sweet to see their feelings developing, too...and you're a good writer, of course! _

There are a few grammar issues in here; do you have a beta? I don't wanna sound all snobby...

It's all just so ADORABLE :3

The first AkuRoku fic I've read, too :) You deserve more reviews.
fourteenwings chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Interesting how Axel and Roxas' relatonship is working at the moment. I really can't believe Axel had Roxas do... well... that.

P.S. Can't wait for that Christmas Oneshot!
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
awwh, this is really good! :O
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I can tell that Roxas is angry at this kid for not getting even the teeniest bit hurt right? I mean Axel gets practically paralyzed and the kid goes skippidy skip out with not even a single injury. I just hope he doesn't do anything rash.

On the other hand I'm quite glad that you're back! I can't wait for more of this.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
atleast axel's alive. I was afraid that he would have died or something. I can't read axel's mumbled speech. XD he must have broken his jaw, cuz it doesn't look like english. Please update soon!