Reviews for douchebaggery
Keli chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Omg I think I'm reviewing this really late cos it's already beem like, a year! :D But your story is beautiful and totally awesome, you're a great writer! :D

And yay, you're a BETA for Quinn in Wonderland? Because that would make you doubly incredible, if it was possible to be THAT incredible! :D Omg sorry, I'm hyper ): Write more fanfics!
NiyuChu chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
You convey voice to paper perfectly, and you're the queen of ending lines. Their personalities collide so much and yet... they're perfect, don'tcha think? :D

I'm in love.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Your characterization is so good. I know I'm reviewing late but I Just started reading Glee fanfiction because its not coming back until April. Gr. But this is so good. Its not OOC at all. and i like that this chapter had the potential to be really angsty, but it ended well.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
this was my favorite scene of my favorite eppie of Glee. I also had the same thought as Puck did when Finn walked in on him and Quinn. Oh, Puck.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Ahh, this is so amazing. I like Quinn's insight into Puck's brain. This is all around amusing and awsome.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
omg, you write Quick too. This makes me so happy. This is just as awesome as your Chair ones. I knew it was Puck's before she said it too, so now I feel acomplished. Okay, awesome chapter and I'm going to read more. D
shinetherapy chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
i love this story! its so funny and contradictory and basically completely sums up there relationship. excellent
PQGleeLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Made me smile :) Keep up the PQ love 33
alex.didio.xox chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
this story is awesome

updatage pretty pleas
howlsatthemoon chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
ohmifriggingosh, i loved this! puck/quinn are definitely moving higher up on my these-couples-are-the-shit list because frankly, chuck and blair are seriously sucking now. i mean, half the fanfiction on ff is better than their current storylines. so, go puck and quinn! jeez, every time i say that i almost say puck and finn. o.O everyone knows finn belongs with kurt!

my favorites were chapter three and chapter four, because that last phone conversation in chap 4 was just so... PUCK, and chap 3 was really sweet, and you do puck's pov very well. officially loving this oneshot-series!
novice242 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I didn't catch this story when you first posted it, and I just read all 4 chapters. Really enjoyed this because I think that's the truth of Puck's character-he IS a douchebag with a heart! You hit the nail on the head there. Great story!
Lila2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was hilarious yet angsty at the same time.

You have a great grasp on both characters' voices and I love the focus on humor. So often P/Q fics are angsty (mine included), so this is a refreshing take on a familiar story.

I love how both characters are kind of evil and manipulative, yet really sympathetic at the same time. They're both super honest about their feelings, at least to themselves, yet don't back away from hurting. They're just really good at hiding it, which is what makes them a great pairing. At least for me.

So yeah. Love the laughs, love the characterization, and can't wait to see where it goes!
CAS chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
this is so good! love the parts you chose to highlight -lol took her a minute to figure out what MILF ment, and the food fight awesome! I can't wait for more!
Maudie chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Omg I am LOVING this little story! As soon as I saw the way Puck looked at Quinn I was like oh shoot, they're my new ship I think. And it's true, they're my favorite right now. I love how you're writing their voices, so so SO funny and you really captured the essence of each character! I'm excited to see what comes next.
jackiekennedy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
You already sold me with the title. Haha!

But I agree, Puck/Quinn are my OTP. I can't help but love when two hot people get together. Anyways, I absolutely love your Puck. He's so realistic and raw, which a lot of Puck centric fics I've read seem to lack. Yours is honest with the fact that he may be a jerk, but you give reasons as to why. Glad you got drawn in to the Glee franchise! Great writing!