Reviews for Cub
Q lindo cachorrito !
Qtsarahanne chapter 40 . 3/29
Great story!
Raven chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Your story (what I could force myself to read of it) was interesting plot wise, but there wasn't any emotion to it, and that killed it for me. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. The dialogue (what little there was) was lacking a lot of contractions that would be in normal speech such as 'I will' instead of 'I'll' or 'cannot' instead of 'can't'. People don't talk like that. There was huge sections inbetween the dialogue that you choose to explain things from a third person point of view that would have worked and flowed so much better if it was done as dialogue between the characters. There wasn't any lead up or any indication that any romance was going on (such as inner thoughts, lingering glances, or even any seen exchange of meaningful conversation) before people started to comment about Luciuos being a Suiter for Harry. Again this wasn't ment to be rude but to be constructive criticism for the future. Even though this story was written so long ago, I doubt you will ever read this.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/6/2016
This was a solid story... just not my cup of tea. Anyway: keep improving!
alinefgs chapter 40 . 9/17/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 40 . 2/15/2016
It was good so off to read PUPS then I guess.
VV chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Harry/Fenrir
Jissy2013 chapter 40 . 5/31/2015
Love it so cool :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 40 . 5/26/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Lauren Saint chapter 40 . 4/10/2015
Had a few sentence issues and wrong or forgotten words but it was a really good story. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for the fun story. :D
thewolf74 chapter 40 . 2/10/2015
I'm happy that Remus was able to get Harry from his relatives. I'm happy that they were able to stop Dumbledore. I'm happy that Harry found love.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 40 . 1/12/2015