Reviews for Priceless
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 6/25
Love it! :)
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/5 got me blushing. Not only did you capture Alistair's COMPLETE voice and irritation, almost petulant, but Zevran', charms, in such a disarming manner. Then that ending! I loved that part, and especially this, so contrastingly like a gentleman: "...Zevran catch the sovereign midair and sketch a nobleman's bow, fist pressed to his heart, smiling still with wicked delight behind the curtain of his blonde hair." In that alone do you paint a wickedly delightful scene! I also liked what Alistair thought Morrigan kept under her thighs. Heh, that's definitely...creative...
Nashar chapter 1 . 6/3/2012

im this evil to Alistair too lol
Winky796 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That... was hot. And absoulutley hilarious !
Lolz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
that was indeed, PRICELESS XD Loved it!
Aerrin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh, this is positively /evil/, and it made me grin madly.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Okay, I really loved this. Particularly the ending line. Poor, flustered Alistair. It's okay no one ever really liked you anyway. *grin*

Yeah, teasing!Zevran is fantastic, particularly when he's messing with Alistair. He's very in character, and I adore his dialogue. The flow of the piece worked well, there were no choppy points.

Overall, fantastic job!
Takara-of-the-Notorious-6 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
how do you write my dreames ? XD
Celtic-shadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
hehehehehe Poor Alistair, he gets picked on so much. But it's oh so epic when he does.

I loved every minute of this!
L chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great story! Alistair and Zevran are my fave characters in the game and you write them brilliantly - i can totally imagine this actually happening! And my female grey warden character would definately pay Zev to do this to Ali!
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hi, I'm Aeris. And I'm incredibly sad. Because the way you started your fic was the way I had started a fic and now I feel like a plagiarist without even trying. D:

this was hilARious. i approve muchly. a plus!

- Aeris
EbonyShroud chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is a very entertaining story, having Zeveran terrify AListair like that. That would be something he would do, just to scare him.

I do have one thing to point out, in "Witch and bard and Warden, all a tangled pile of sisterly mirth, are too busy...", the are should be a were. It doesn't make sense having a present-tense verb after using past-tense for the whole story.

Besides that, good job.
chintsuuzai chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hahaha, awesome! i wish you'd continue it though.. oh my, i just checked your profile xD finally, good DA fanfiction! :'D ..did i see zev/tabris? omg. i love you already. :D
Bdub chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LOL oh dear!

I just died when I read the line about Morrigan's thighs bahaha!