Reviews for Priceless
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
"That man deserves to have his nethers bitten off by what was surely a fanged, poison-dripping maw between Morrigan's thighs."

*cackles maniacally* That line was priceless!

Thanks for the laugh. :D
Alicorn White chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OMG this is so friggen hilarious XD

I've been looking for an Alistair Sevran piece for a while now and I'm VERY sure that soon.. many many yaoi fangirls will be clamoring at this door for this pairing and

*sighs contentedly* ah... X3 Keep writing please 8D
Stella Frost chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Words can't define how much this story made me laugh. It truly is priceless!
Zofonik chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow I didn't realise there was Dragon Age fanficton yet, where have I been?

This one featured my fav Zevran and you wrote him so well and in character. I was grinning from start to finish :) More! More!
Amara Wil Fren chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
*adds story to favorites* O-M-G! That was the BEST fic I've read in a LONG time! SO funny! Poor picked on...and DAMN is Zevran hot!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 11/30/2009

hahahah god this is just. this is brilliant. Everybody's so in-character, too, I LOVE it. Alistair's hilarious mental running commentary, Zevran's, well, being Zevran-ness.

you win at life
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Fantastic. I can so imagine my own female Warden doing that to poor Alistair. Oh, how fun to see the girls in sisterly glee over torturing the knight. Well done! Positively canon in my opinion, or at least very possible!
impsy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ahaha, I love embarrassed!horrified!Alistair, that was adorable. And Zev is precious as always! Thank you for sharing!
Ceathra chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That is indeed priceless! I can't wait to meet Zev in game.
callalili chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Zev/Alistair slash!

Please? Longer? More?