Reviews for Ezio Auditore: Serial Tackler
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was hysterical! Read it, nearly died laughing, then read it to my brother, who had the same reaction! We especially loved the parts where you made fun of the game, like the sudden direction changes when tackling, how everyone attacks one person at a time, and the magical healing powers of the cocai- I mean, smelling salts. :-) This was just beautiful. I applaud you, maestro, I applaud.
Hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I lost it at "Dis' foo trippin', fo real." This is hilarious!
DuskyNights chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I laughed through most of this lol.

"Dis' foo trippin', fo real"- I don't know why but I loved that line XD
VioletPistol chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

LMFAO
Leslie Buckinger chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
lol, this was hilarious! At first I thought it was some sappy girly fanfic, but the farther on I got I realized what I had was a hilarious gamer fanfic (B button, tackling the wrong person... this was brilliant!). I think Ezio would be quite pleased with the glitchy spin you put on this story. This was great, thanks for writing it!
LOOL chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
THIS IS SOME GOOD STUFF! Funny, and stuff.
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'm guessing this is a parody of game mechanics. Appreciated some of it, but other times went over my head (haven't played AC2).
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is great! Your summary is awesome, i can just imagine that bloke who does dramatic film trailers to be saying that! Made me laugh out loud! ;)
Driedric chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That. was. epic.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I couldn't help but laugh with no end as I read this! If I ever get the game, I'm gonna try my hardest to ram people for no reason because of this!
DetectiveLinky chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story made me... ROFL. But...why the heck isn't this under Humor/Parody?
Micromyni chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
lol, this kinda sounds like a journal entry I have of one day playing this game. Leo killed me with a hug.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Haha... Oh bloody hell, this is absolutely classic. Brilliant work on this. Keep at it.
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
this may be one of the best things i've ever read. i love you.
Lady Azelle chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
lol! Read this for like the tenth time today, and still can't stop laughing! I love it, it is totally the most parodious of all parodies. :) You rule!