Reviews for You're Only Second Rate
Lord of Bones chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Given that Maleficent's feats include shapeshifting into a dragon and turning into a fiery vortex so fast she crossed the span between her fortress and Stefan's castle gates in less time than it took Prince Phillip to cross from one end of the castle bridge to the other, she's pretty much got this in the bag.
Nawjain chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I am intreiged, but it's won't be a true kingdom hearts stoty if sora can't turn the tables. But if you are a true kingdom hearts fan I trust you have good plot thought out, or at leaet your working on it. I am interested in what happens next. What twists and turns do you have up your sleave. I expected melok to appear but it is kindom hearts after all. I'm sure you plan to add more disney characters. I simply can't wait, this is just sooooo juicy.;)
GAvillain chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great story! Finally someone else realizes that the scene with Saix and Maleficent in Kingdom Hearts 2 was a hug OOC moment for Mal. Yours works much better for Mal's character.
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lovely oneshot, I have forgotten just how powerful Maleficent really is.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow, Malifecent should have freed Jafar. Then she's pwn the universe more than she already did. Cool story, bro
DoktorK chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Technically, genies can't affect Merlock's Talisman, but it does give this story a good end. Ha! That's what happens when you turn on your friends...er, associates.
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You're gonna jest leave it there? How could you do this to Sora? How will Kingdom Heart 2 end!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
this was great!
Beth chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is good:)
headdsick chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I... don't have much to say... O_o Wow... I don't think anybody's ever written such a story! I like it! X3 *faves*