Reviews for Prophecy
spacecake23 chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
I really love this story! You are an amazing writer! Your take on Eve and the angels and Adam's point of view about her is very romantic. I really can't put into words how great this story is. I hope you update soon and keep writing.
Mari chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Hey, I know I don't have an account, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading this story and that I can't wait until you write some more. I am eager to see this story progress and continue on as well. Good luck and I hope to be reading more soon.
Marloweee1856 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Oh my god! I just read all nine chapters and I'm in love! Glad you decided to continue the story and hope you post more chapters soon! :)
kittykat6625 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
awesome chapter thankyou so much for updating it was a great chappie I loved the bit of backstory with castiel it was a great idea please update soon im dying to see what happens next

love kittykat6625
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Yay another chapter! I found this little gem last year and was hooked immediately! I think your writing style is creative and original! I'm so happy you've decided to continue writing! You shouldn't let such writing talent go to waste. :-)

Hehe poor Cas seems to be struggling with wayward thoughts. Eve may have more than one angel wanting her for themselves. ;-) I know Cas will a much better match for Eve than Lucifer though (duh lol).

Liked the look into Cas' past. Seems he was captivated with Eve even then. I know the boys will figure out a way to protect Eve from Lucifer. :-)

Fantastic new chapter! Thanks for updating! Please keep more magnificent chapters coming. :-)

TheNeutralJedi chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for more :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Lol that keeps happening. Continued review:

Finding out that Evie is Eve! That was brilliant! I feel so bad for her. Finding out she's destined to carry Lucifers child. I would freak out too.

It's good that the prophecy changed and now she knows about Lucifer. It's much better she know and be protected by the Winchesters and Castiel. :)

Seriously I love this story! Please please update it! I'm hooked lol. :)

I can't wait for more!

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
This story is fantastic! I'm hooked! The huge plot twist find
Miss Marion chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Wow... swooning chapter 7 for head canon. Woot woot!
draccmalfoy chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
I love your story so far and I know you haven't updated in about two months, but all the readers and I would be really thankful if you posted another chapter.
gaarsaku4ever chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
This was such a great chapter! I love this story sooo much! Please update again soon!
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
thankyou so much for updating this chapter was great keep up the good work :}

love kittykat6625
kamelion chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I was ready to cry out "Mary Sue!" at the summary, but this reads like an episode. Very realistic reactions. Congrats. :) And I understand about the writer's block. Been suffering quite a while myself!
FreedomWriter15 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I was so sad when there wasn't another chapter! Update!
gaarsaku4ever chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
You don't know how much I love this story! It's one of my favorites. Please, please, please update again soon! I'm dying to read more!