Reviews for Prophecy
Mari chapter 9 . 2/19
Hey, I know I don't have an account, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading this story and that I can't wait until you write some more. I am eager to see this story progress and continue on as well. Good luck and I hope to be reading more soon.
Marloweee1856 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Oh my god! I just read all nine chapters and I'm in love! Glad you decided to continue the story and hope you post more chapters soon! :)
kittykat6625 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
awesome chapter thankyou so much for updating it was a great chappie I loved the bit of backstory with castiel it was a great idea please update soon im dying to see what happens next

love kittykat6625
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Yay another chapter! I found this little gem last year and was hooked immediately! I think your writing style is creative and original! I'm so happy you've decided to continue writing! You shouldn't let such writing talent go to waste. :-)

Hehe poor Cas seems to be struggling with wayward thoughts. Eve may have more than one angel wanting her for themselves. ;-) I know Cas will a much better match for Eve than Lucifer though (duh lol).

Liked the look into Cas' past. Seems he was captivated with Eve even then. I know the boys will figure out a way to protect Eve from Lucifer. :-)

Fantastic new chapter! Thanks for updating! Please keep more magnificent chapters coming. :-)

*Hugs*

Maddy
TimeLadyWinchesterat221B chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for more :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Lol that keeps happening. Continued review:

Finding out that Evie is Eve! That was brilliant! I feel so bad for her. Finding out she's destined to carry Lucifers child. I would freak out too.

It's good that the prophecy changed and now she knows about Lucifer. It's much better she know and be protected by the Winchesters and Castiel. :)

Seriously I love this story! Please please update it! I'm hooked lol. :)

I can't wait for more!

*Hugs*

Maddy
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
This story is fantastic! I'm hooked! The huge plot twist find
Miss Marion chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Wow... swooning chapter 7 for head canon. Woot woot!
draccmalfoy chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
I love your story so far and I know you haven't updated in about two months, but all the readers and I would be really thankful if you posted another chapter.
gaarsaku4ever chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
This was such a great chapter! I love this story sooo much! Please update again soon!
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
thankyou so much for updating this chapter was great keep up the good work :}

love kittykat6625
kamelion chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I was ready to cry out "Mary Sue!" at the summary, but this reads like an episode. Very realistic reactions. Congrats. :) And I understand about the writer's block. Been suffering quite a while myself!
FreedomWriter15 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I was so sad when there wasn't another chapter! Update!
gaarsaku4ever chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
You don't know how much I love this story! It's one of my favorites. Please, please, please update again soon! I'm dying to read more!
laurie31 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I really like stories where "civilians" discover the world of the Winchesters. Evie is a fun character and I'm looking forward to the "juicy stuff" you have in store. And just because Dean couldn't gank Lucifer in cannon doesn't mean he can't do it in your story. I'm glad your muse is back!