Reviews for Slipping
naturewitch22 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Amazing!(:
DNTK chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I would love to see a sequel...
MissNikita chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Short and sweet, loved it.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I loved this, thought it was wonderfully paced. :-) My friend Nachos4Children told me to read it and I'm glad I did! Had my heart going there for awhile. I'm hoping for a sequel, you left it at a great place for one. :-)
astha22 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Hi. I'm just copying all of your books to read later, and to give to my sis and her room-mate. You're an awesome writer, you know that? Jo Rowling's blonde, and so are you.

YOU DO THE MATH.
polkahotass chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
This was great! I would totally love it if you made a mini sequel to this one! Please! LOL!

UPDATE YOUR FANFICS SOON! NWAF!
Emmett McCartys angel chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
love it
Panda chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I wanted to let you know I loved this story! This was great. I love Rosalie/Emmett and you did a good job with them. Thank you!
xElementFivex chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh wow. You've just got the good story telling gene, don't you?

As always I bow down before your amazingness.
DiorNicole chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
This was such a wonderful story! I’m Sad & Happy at the same time to see story come to an end.

1.) MY ROSALIE IS SAFE. I’m so HAPPY!

2.) James got everything he deserved. That’s all I have to say about that.

3.) This is just Rosalie. I have to agree with Emmett.

“Emmett!” she shouted, and I felt her hand make solid contact with my face as she slapped me. “Snap out of it and say something! You're scaring the shit out of me!”

I almost laughed because that was just so Rosalie.

4.) This was the perfect short story.

5.) Thank you for taking time out to right this story.

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
DNina chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Another fabulous Emmett/Rosalie story! Loved it.
Ginaaaa chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I loved this story, it kept me at the edge of my seat. I think you should deffinitly do a sequel.
BookThisGig chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I absolutely adore well done Emmalie fics and there aren't very many of them. A sequel would be great! I'm not above begging...

The characterization was great. Well done without making them cartoonish as many do.
xCxBubblezx chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
so good. I loved it! i felt like the ending was rushed a bit but it was still good overall
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
*sighs contentedly*

I figured Rosalie shot James, but I didn't know how it played out. But the way it did was awesome - glad she wasn't going to go out with a good fight.

I like the end part with Victoria too. If she was inolved with James, I'd be willing to bet she's pretty psycho as well. Kinda Natural Born Killers-ish.

I loved it all babe. Thanks for the great story!