Reviews for WHY SONIC IS BETTER THAN EDWARD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Holy skit! I agree with you! In fact, I fangirl a lot about Sonic 100 times over Edward. :)
The Reader chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
Edward kinda sucks...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
i believe in u
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Well even though the comparison is a bit biased, but of course Sonic can win in a fight. Even if Edward is stronger than Sonic, he will lose. Sonic fought knuckles whose stronger than him and won. I mean Sonic is strong but not as Knuckles. He still would be stronger than Edward. If you were to put Archie Sonic in this fight. He will destroy the whole twilight verse.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Zzzzzzoooommmggg I agree but 4 some reason I kinda like he twilight plot not the romance but the violence in the last one hehe evilness oh and Edwards eyes r bloody red when he drinks humans blood and they turn amber/gold whenever he drinks animal blood don't ask me why it does THT but it does also unlike Edward sonic can show himself while running in daytime and not sparkle like a fucking fairy
Kristy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You are SSSSOOOO right I mean I'm a twighlight AND sonic fan but if I had to choose between the two I'd SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pick stincking Sonic he's faster than sonic BOOM and most likely faster than Flash sonics running fast thing he didn't have to be a VAMPIRE for crying out loud to be fast you know?! I'm a huge sonic fan I guess you can say I'm a fan girl Edward is hecka UGLY while sonic (since he's an animal you know?) would be so cute and adorable and I HATE Edward I'm Jacob fan( sonic is better than anything in the whole wide world) so I Love sonic over anything (except family plus friends) come on team Sonic!
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I like the review, Sonic is better than Twilight combined.
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
DUDE I SOOOOOOOOOO AGREE WITH YOUR LOGIC!
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
Kizakoto chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE Sonic the hedgehog!BIIIIIIIGGGG BUT HERE,THOUGH!I am NOT QUITE the type to be a fan girl.I am just so in-love with the cute hedgehog.I mean,who couldn't resist Sonic?And what girl wouldn't want to have the touch of Sonic?I also would not STALK him like a psychopath(like Amy X3) ,I really want to know why they would pair Sonic and Amy,and Sally,I mean,seriously!How about some OC's,please?No hero wants to have a psycho also,why pair up a guy,with YET ANOTHER one?I think that when people took out the trash,their brains obviously fell in there,too.(NO OFFENSE.)Ok,you know what,I take that back about the 'brains in the trash' thing.(Sorry for rude behavior :'c)I just get so,frustrated with some things,you know what I mean?
Hunter chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I hate Twilight. And one more thing: Edward, go sparkle yourself..
Hunter chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ugh. I HATE Edward. Yes I'm a girl, but Sonic is way cooler than Eddykins, for starters. I've played ALL of Sonic's games (Sa2b's my favorite!) and Sonic's not obsessed with Amy...see what I mean, eh? :)
katrina chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i agree fully to everything said in this story. and sonic is just plain better while edward sits around like an idiot. if i were bella i would choose sonic over jacob or edward. i have a very very very very very long list of reasons why that would be. it would be way to long to include in this and this is already the longest review ive ever written so ill just sign of.
Marco-booty chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
WUPPEE! someone understands!
NinjaScissors chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
HECK YES!
New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So, about what they do differently, Sonic is like good Cole MacGrath from inFAMOUS, and Edward is like evil Cole MacGrath from inFAMOUS. Yeah, Sonic is better, mainly because vampires are evil and hedgehogs aren't evil.

-The Cullens of Death Metal