Reviews for The Angels Come Screaming Down
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
"The Angels Come Screaming Down" is a somewhat negative connotation to what happened in this episode. But Ivanova's reflection...I can understand it.

Keep writing!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Susan was correct to a point, there was a motive for doing so, but Vir was right as well. Kosh didn't have to do it even after Delenn practically begged him, he knew that revealing himself could be dangerous. Yet he did so because he knew Sheridan was needed, so in his view it was "the right thing to do". However, if Sheridan hadn't been needed, Kosh likely wouldn't have done so. So there is something to be said for both sides in this case. Susan and Vir's reactions do underline the difference between them at the time: Susan due to her life experiences had become cynical and unable to believe in anything, while Vir was still somewhat idealistic. However, that last bit is something I think that Vir did indeed come more and more to believe, sadly.

There was one thing I always wondered: If that guy (cannot think of character name at moment) insisted that Sheridan still issue his formal apology to the Centauri even afterwards. In light of what happened in the Zen Garden though, along with the attempt on his life, I highly doubt it for a couple of reasons, but it would have been interesting to know.