Reviews for New Year's Resolutions
VENZwife chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
We LOVE, we LOVE! Of course we LOVE! That was so beautifully flufftastic! That was so sweet, and I am so glad he finally got it! I was getting worried there for a minute. ;-)
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved it. It was really good. Very sweet. Loved the ending. The suspense was killing me at the beginning trying to figure out what the gift was. Nice job.
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
So cute! Now, if only we can get HH to do something like this on the air...
T'Manda chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That is so how they should get together!

Amazing little fic!
Kaylee23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is such a good fic!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was really clever! Love it!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I'm so with you on Brennan being the one to have previous knowledge of her feelings...I think they probably confused the hell out of her and made her want to bury them where no one would ever find them, but I think they were still there and she knew that they were new and different...I'll stop rambling. I think me and you are in the minority there though.

This was so sweet. I'd love to see them do something with New Years. You've gotta kiss someone at midnight right? Love the New Year's Resolution plot.

Great job!

Leah
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMG, EM! THAT WAS PERFECT! You know, i've read some pretty contrived stories... most of which i force myself to read because i need some kind of mental stimulation, and i always come away from it feeling cheap and a little grossed out... lol... Not here... it was perfect. I loved how you kept the gift a secret until the very end, and the line metaphor was simply beautiful. Characters were themselves, and it made me smile throughout... Simply perfect. Love it! (i wish i could write oneshots... mine always turn out to be multi chapter monsters)
Loobie chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw. So sweet! I loved it. Especially the bit about burning the line. Lovely stuff. x
styleoverfashion chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i think that was really quite awesome. great writing, tons of cuteness, equals excellent story! :)
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 11/30/2009