Reviews for Dark Eyed Men
Lunary chapter 14 . 2/10
Looking forward to the next chapter and hoping for a happy ending.

Regards,
Lunary
Tbookworm chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Thank you for sharing your work. I found your story quite interesting, though I admit I had difficulty following and understanding the first few chapters. You have not indicated that your story is complete, and it does feel unfinished; however it has been several years since you last posted an update. I do not know why you decided not to finish your story; you are a talented writer and have an interesting concept. I would eagerly follow updates if you ever decide to finish your story.
Don'tYellAtMe chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Really good story. Hope you finish it... soon. :)
Amy chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Woah. This is creepy! I like it!
FallenAngel218 chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
I can't wait to read the rest!
fallenangel218 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I've been reading this fic all day... I'm not sure my eyes can get wider as I read on... OMG!
Tartantrace chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
This was an awesome story! I was totally gripped from the beginning. Is there any chance you'll go back and finish it? I'd really love to know what happens next :0)
C.H.W.13 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
This is a really good story and also a really sad one! You haven't finished it yet! You really need to!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LOVE IT!:)
Rogue Tomato chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Just found this, and glad I did. What an amazing story! Sad to see it's unfinished, though.
Caia Caecilia chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Wow! That was fantastic, one of the best written fanfics I've read. You kept me gripped from the very first chapter. I'd love to see this finished, but if not those 14 chapters are really great. Thanks for sharing your talent :).
ncis fan chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
nice fanfic :) i write too fanfics but only in finnish :/ and btw you wrote there about gibbs stress ball and that's not important thing but that ball is green and blue not only green because, there is world map on it (if understand what i mean) i recognize it because i have one too myself ;) but i like you story :)
Sgrabon chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Is there more to this? It seems unfinished. Please finish.
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Yikes! This was intense. I read it all in one go. I hope you will complete it or sequel it. Was like reading a "professional" story. What did Ziva talk to Ducky about?
iizninja chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Honestly, I'm surprised. You haven't just told me a nice fairytale and then sent me off to bed, you've given me something to think about. There's a tone in your writing... it's hard to put in to words. But, at present, the rain is pounding down outside my window and your story is all too fitting. I love the rain. I love this story. ;) Thank you for writing it!

After thought. Do you get that often? Thank you's I mean. I guess since fan fiction's purpose is for writing then they aren't very warranted. I'll rephrase that previous statement.

Thank you for writing something that I actually wanted to read. ;)
Complete Synch chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! Otherwise I will reach through this screen and headslap you! Awesome story, their recovery seems realistic not like Season 7 where Ziva just walks into NCIS looking like she has a hangover. Love your writing style.