Reviews for Failed Connection
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Wonderful job on this - I loeved it every bit as much this time as I did the first time I read it. Love the relationship that you have between Tony and Gibbs.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Very hot! After what Tony went through with his co-workers it is just what he needed.
kirallie chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Sad to see it end and that Gibbs was forced to do that. Good series!
onewhowatches chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
this was just as amazing as the others. but i feel bad cuz i can't picture abby ever NOT trusting gibbs. :(

but that doesn't mean this is any less perfect.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
blackcatv24 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
hears an idea what if tony got pregnant or they find a lost or orpaned vampire child
AlfredisMyHero chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I have another idea for this story plot.

Gibbs probably has more than a few vampire enemies right?

That could lead to a whole bunch of different things happening.

BTW I love Vampire Gibbs!_

I've read the whole series, and even though I like the Gibbs/Tony version better, the others were good as well.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
aw sad! poor tony and gibbs
lauradaexplorer chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
*Clappy Hands* Me likee! May I suggest that you stop while the ideas are your own, to write more might become forced and reduce teh quality of your work! x x
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
i loved theses stories. you did a great job
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Yes, yes, yes! Hot action was greatly appreciated! One of the hottest GibbsxTony love scenes I've ever seen.
arialee chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
loved the chapter! thanks for the update!

and i do have an idea... a pretty wild one

kids... yep or well kid... maybe one of tony's past flings got preggers and didn't tell him and through some twist of fate the child comes to live with them... i would make the kid only maybe 3 or 4 just saying that would be awesome!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I recently found your first Gibbs!Vampire story and fell in love with it! Thanks for continuing. Please write more G/D.
rem chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I'm officially in love with your "Reconnection" universe! D Really, it's awesome. I really like the show and especially my blue-eyed hero and "very" special green eyed agent. I also like all stuff about vampires so this story is my favorite. I liked all of the versions of story but I wish Abby, Ducky, Tim, Ziva had acted differently. But hey, it's good like that in a way; now Jethro is all Tony's. D(grins) Please keep writing on this universe! You don't know how it's when you get an C and see there's an update. It's indescribable, you have to live it.
finlaure chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I love the tender loving care that Tony shows Jethro after such a heart breaking day. Thank you for such a Wonderful story and I can only Hope that there Is more in the GibbsVamp universe. It is just TOO good to leave.
finlaure chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I remember that I was even more moved by the emotions that Jethro had of being practically betrayed by his "team" than the love scene, and believe me, that love scene is one of the hotest out there that I have ever read.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »