Reviews for Failed Connection
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Wow, very hot
arialee chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
loved this chapter! hope the rest of the gang comes to their senses... even if they are doing it out of concern for Tony. thanks for the update!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Like the action? Of course! Looking forward to seeing what happens when Gibbs meets the others after their conversation with T!
nighttime writer chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
That is NOT rated T. That being said I could understand Tony's need to be physically intimate with Jethro after the whole "movie night" fiasco with Abby. I think this was wonderfully written, I'm glad that I didn't read this around my little niece or nephew, but this was overall great.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Well that was a lovely wake up email. Keep those chapters coming. No pun intended.
pfyre1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
oh - damn that was hot! really hot! and I'm glad that Tony and Gibbs are on the same page about their relationship and how they are with each other - and damn the others for making Tony feel uncomfortable and angry...

sigh

can't wait until the next installment!
WCUGirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Good God that was hot! I love this AU you're writing...too bad their friends have to be such assholes. I hope that there comes a time when Jethro has to leave because of who he is that he takes Tony with him. :) 2 updates in 2 days! YAY Can we go 3 for 3? :)

Love Jen
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Whoa - you go Tony. This group deserved everything he said and more. It will be interesting to see Gibbs reaction to the nights events. Looking forward to your next chapter please update soon!
finlaure chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow! Even more powerful than when I was prereading it. I love it and can't wait for what I know is coming up... soon please.
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Interesting. I was wondering if they were going to freak out or if they were really going to take it in strides like suggested in the other story. This is a good start. I'd love to hear how Jethro feels about this. Update soon.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow! Nice job! I was wondering if your 'failed connection' would be along these lines. Poor Tony. Sure it was an insult on both he and Jethro, but it was more an insult on him. Tony has proved numerous times that while he does want to please Gibbs, he is still a very independent thinking and completely in charge of his own life. The fact that his friends have forgotten that is pure insult to Tony. Hopefully he'll explain that to them instead of just thinking it.

Great job! Looking forward to the next bit!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Can't wait to see who feels sorry first! I'm surprised Abby had such a hard time with it all - she usually idolizes Gibbs! More soon please!
arialee chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
awesome start! poor tony stupid everyone else... but gibbs
Audrey2419 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I have been waiting for this story to get posted. I'm so glad you did it this week... Great start. I can't wait to see how Gibbs reacts once he realizes that the gang has upset Tony. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next update.
sentarla chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
oh oh, tony is pissed! Hm, that means gibbs will be too when tony comes home upset and angry, once he gets tony to share and we all know that tony will cave one gibbs uses his super interogation techniques. thanks for a fantastic chapter, I really love this series!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3