Reviews for The Wrath of Wrackspurts
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/14
this is a pretty good post war fic, the luna ship has always been one of my favorites
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Having read this last year, I was shocked I hadn't reviewed it, so I'm now rectifying that.

This story is lots of fun - I like the scenes of Harry at the therapist a lot. The Harry/Luna scenes were delicious fun, of course, and the final confrontation with Draco was hilarious.

Wonderful story all around!
MuggleBeene chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I haven't smiled this much reading a story in ages. Funny, funny, funny, and as for the Ginny/Harry divorce? Incredibly plausible.

After all, everyone underestimates two things: wrackspurts and Luna's twins.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
"and newly-divorced from – what did the Prophet call her? Oh, right: a shrewish ginger gold-digger who put the screech right back into the Harpies. Now, to be fair, when she was playing for the Harpies, she used more of a throaty holler than a screech." - For once The Prophet was spot-on with a description, I reckon.

"He remarked on the cosiness of Luna's sitting room, with its overstuffed couch,... there were exposed wooden beams in the ceiling and matching wooden bookshelves." - LOVE those parts of Luna's sitting room, the rest, not so much.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love this story...well done.

I'll add it to my communities.

The Flying Fish chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was really cute.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hehe, very sweet and funny. though the idea hits me if he really hadnt seen her in 19 years that means she's never seen her goddaughter, that's messed up, but it can also be blamed on Ginny.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This one sits oddly with me. Maybe it's because in terms of off-beat pairings, I picture Luna with someone else. Harry is almost reasonable.

Well, to review THIS story, on its merits:

Well done, as always. Harry's confusion is as palpable as during the never ending camping trip of DH; Draco's constant scheming is as complex as during HBP but turned somewhat winsome, almost like the twins; and Luna is her delicious self, in a different world than everyone around her but convicingly confident that she's right. Quite a treat.
SalonKitty chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was a fun read. I love how Luna turns Harry's head almost immediately and I loved the way she seduced him in such Luna fashion.

"He briefly considered finding a time-turner to go back and send Luna a message or two throughout the intervening decades, but realised he’d have to be married to Ginny whilst he was in the past, and he couldn’t bear to put himself through that again."

This made me laugh. I was never much of a Ginny fan, and I rued the missed opportunity of a Harry/Luna pairing in the books. She seems so perfect for him.

Anyway, great characters and the humor was enjoyable. Gotta love the Wrackspurts.
Aealket chapter 1 . 12/1/2009

Since I don't know what or where Live Journal is Thanks for the one-shot. I would have liked a bit more of Harry/Luna but I liked all that you presented.

Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
A quite amusing one-shot with several interesting rifs on various cliches.

peruvianprincess chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for posting this lovely bit of fiction. I was wading through another story which was boring me to tears with its lack of originality, when I decided to check my e-mail and saw this. How nice to read something with humor and wit for a change! I'm so glad I added you to my author alert. That was absolutely fun!
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Lovely, as ever, Christopher. I love the picture you've painted of Luna; you nailed her perfectly. Draco was absolutely hilarious and wonderful, and so was Harry.

Wonderful, wonderful job-thanks for sharing.