Reviews for To Protect Him
Kimm chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved this so much, great work!
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is...so visceral and frightening, but in a good way. I liked it, and honestly, it's something that I could see as having actually happened in the show. Thank you for sharing this.
Iamwiththewolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I miss evil Carter so so much. Especially, after reading this.

So, yes, I really liked the idea. )
threelittlebirds94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It was really good, I liked it! Write more like that please! )
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i know you probably dont do requests, but please, please, PLEASE will you do Nate's reaction? it'd be amazing! i loved this, seriously, the only thing it was missing was the reaction! 3
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Chuck opening himself up to this level of pain and danger is such a unique perspective. I really could feel (via Chuck's thoughts) how much he obviously cares for Nate and he knew that he could take it, would take it for Nate, because Nate could not, and Carter knew that.

Carter knew he would get Chuck Bass to do anything he wanted. I loved how much Chuck wanted to sheild Nate from the true evil that is Carter, because Nate was Chuck's brother, best friend and only family member he had.

This was such an emotionally charged fic, I loved the idea.
BCBass chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
You know, it was never explained in Season 1 why Chuck hated Carter SO much. It always made me wonder if something more had transpired between them. You know how during the first lost weekend (of Season 1) Chuck said that Carter "gave us our first joint, snuck us in to our first club"... it made me wonder if Carter was another "first" for Chuck?

Anyway, sorry for the rambling. This was really really good, and I loved how Chuck was so protective of Nate (the way he is with everyone; Blair, Serena, Eric, even Jenny in season 3). So it was very in character for him to want to protect him like that.

I also wrote a fan fic a while ago alluding to the fact that Chuck use to cut his wrists (like Eric did in season 1) so I found it interesting that you hinted at the same possibility when you mentioned the razor and his "burning arms."

Anyway... to sum this all up, the story was great! Please write more!
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
First of all, I kind of miss evil!Carter from the beginning...he played the part of the villain so well!

And second, Chuck protecting Nate like that because it's HIS Nathaniel and he means everything to Chuck breaks my heart.

And then. The 'three lines, three shots'-thing followed by "symmetry" kind of killed me a little :( I feel like it really showed how deeply affected he was by the whole thing, and how he needed something to be in order. aw Chuck :(

Anyway, this was really, really great!