Reviews for Beautiful Dreamer
yanera chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aw, taht was cute, hahaha
MuffinMaker1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
What if Kyle Wakes up...? "Ugh, what's that taste? And why the fuck do i have hickeys everywhere?!" Dude, that'd be sweet...
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
If only Kenny could have slid himself between those tightcheeks and humped. \(/)\
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Again, I wasn't sure if I should read this, as I'm not fond of non-con, but again, the scenario sounded interesting. And you didn't disappoint, as Kenny at least didn't outright take him. Hot, short piece. x3
symphknot chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
OMG o.o

i loved it
Annanova chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is insaine hot! I don't care how perverted it makes me feel, but I love all your dirty stories! Please please continue and never stop them! 3
pinecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
bad boy kenny bad boy ;)
ThatEnglishRoseisnotonfire chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
two words ...

fucking awesome
GoodbyeYouGuys chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Well now! Haha, that was good.
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like this! I have sort of a thing for public sex _.

The only critique I can offer is to try to make the paragraphs a bit shorter, as some of these are pretty long.
OverSweetNightmare chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, wow. Okay, first of all, I usually don't go for sex stories. Second of all, I haven't been into K2 lately.

So... the amount of which I love this short little story is pretty shocking. Y'know?

Fuckin' loved this. Perfect grammar and perfect hotness. Short, simple, and dirty. I would love to see some more of this kinda stuff. :D

- OSN
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Ahaha. That was so hot 8D. The next one should definately be longer. ;3
rainfalls chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lmao i love this XD
Shmobo chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HOT.

you have no idea how much i enjoyed that.
mangamoo1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw hahaha This made me giggle at the end :) Kenny you little perv you!