Reviews for The Rebels' Tale
AnonymousLily chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Really interesting take on the story and well written.
Faith Knox chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I know it's been a long time since this tale was published, but I just wanted to add a few cents on it. I love the premise of this story and I love the originality, and most of all I am enthralled by the idea of characters like Rachel and Jake, in circumstances like this, in the horror that is Gilead. The flow of the story started off quite slowly but has picked up nicely. If you ever come back to this story, I'd be really excited to see what happens next! :3
Glass.Paradox chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was *great* (and I rarely say that about fanfiction) )

It was a very interesting and even a little insightful (have I ever used that word in a review before) look at the rise of Gilead.

The dialog is a bit stilted but the ideas behind them are great.
Kaylee the Great chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I was very excited when I saw any kind of fanfic for A Handmaid's Tale, and this story definitely stood up to expectations!
Drakka801 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Wow... that was a lot to happen in just one chapter. But, you're the authoress, not me. :) Thanks for updating, this is a really good story. Don't worry, Rachel wasn't being too Mary Sue-ish this chapter.
Drakka801 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Rachel reminds me of me for some reason...

Anyway, good story. I can't wait for the next chapter! I really wish there were more stories about this book on here. Three is really sad, and they're all one chapter...

Keep it up, and PLEASE update!