Reviews for Hellsing X
Nerdfighter1309 chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS
General Ripper chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
You have to continue this!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
That encounter between the two schizophrenics was freakin' hilarious! LOL
Nadalada chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
I love this story, I really do. BUT! Where is Alucard? This is Hellsing and we've only barely seen him:'( I understand that this is about Hans but REALLY! The characters you put in are beautifully written and leaves me craving some main cast Hellsing to appear. Some Integra, Walter, more Seras and ALUCARD! The suspense is killing me.
Alucard Wesker chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey! Another Hans fan! lets hope Millennium will put up an excelent war and maybe win. Logan has no cance against the last of the lycanthropes. If it came down to the x men vs the vhervolf sqadren. Millennium would most definatly win. Heil Hans!
Master of the Boot chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
Great work in this one :D

This wasn't politically incorrect, this was historically accurate. Anyway, I hate political incorrectness when it's used in a reactionary or regressive way, you are neither things so you pass with extra bonus marks :D

I loved this chapter, this easily has to be one of the best versions of Magneto I've ever seen. Not only did you "hellsingfy" him as I like to call it, but you've given him history with the batallion.

the fight with Rip Van Was cool and the references to the Wandering Jew were incredible, I had chills just reading that fight. Also the reference to Moses at the end was incredible, though if historical studies are correct, the real moses actually was quite the conqueror himself. At any rate ,the analogy is incredible :D Ah I just love it :D

And frankly, I wouldn't mind a if Magneto got a shot at Rip Van one more time, hell I woulnd't mind seeing him return home with the Captain's pelt on his back like HErcules and the nemean lion.

What I liked the most was how Magnus/Magneto rejected both god and the devil (a young Stalin did the same thing in a Hellboy comic I once read) and how he's evolved beyond the vampires and werewolves that humans fear.

Indeed, among the vampires only Alucard is evolving, constantly honing his craft and refining his cruelty.

And great work on the major at last :D

tA

Master of the Boot
Major Simi chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
well this is a great and good story so far. keep going
R. Evil chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Luv it luv it luv it, this story is the shit!
R. Evil chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Luv it luv it luv it, this story is the shit!
StarKnight2.0 chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Great chapter. Rip was in character and The Major was...well the Major. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DemonRaily chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Sorry, I see I took my time to review this, oh well better later than never, no?

Chapter itself was quite short I say, yet the situation managed to take 180 and than one 180 degree turn more in it, and yet knowing that Captain do not rely on metal for fighting Does not make it easy on Magneto at all, I am quite interested how this will turn out, as Magneto is one of the more powerful mutants there is plus he enhanced his powers trout science, on other hand if captain stays in mist form Magneto can't do crap about it, after all teleporting all other mutants out of there might not be the ideal solution for his victory. So if I understand Magneto is not going to have a honorable duel but rather keep the big guy busy while he gets all the mutants out and blows the place to kingdom come?

And yeah, I'm with Mayor on this one, Magneto is as Nazi as they come, hell he might be biggest nazi there is now in power as the Last Battalion is not about the Nazi ideology now but rather going out with a boom and making the world burn, are they not?

Rip's part was quite a nice touch as well, I quite like her as she combines being a klutz and having a giant golden swastika on her neck and makes it look good.
Rialga chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Damn, you did a very good job portatying the Nazis through Millenium in this a bit. I feel sorry for Magneto, having to have such an encounter with Rip Van Winkle and the Captain at such a young age, powers or not at the time. And it is amazing how much he does have in common with the Major, but I suppose he was made that way unlike the Major and Millenium who simply seem to be that way.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Baxyratty chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Yes, yes and again YES! Finally more authors are finally doing proper characterizations of Millennium! God you have no idea how happy this chapter makes me! So many people just make them cartoony and evil and forget that they are Nazis! Congrats sir you've gotten them right!

So excited to see Hans take on Magnito. that was fun! Herr Hauptstummfuhrer better withdraw if he wants to survive. Nice to see rip in a flashback too. And wide has been defeated at his own game? Damn Schroedinger is gonna drive the rest of the battalion crazy. If you do actually do a one shot about the rest of the deadpool/schro fight i'll probably die laughing when i read it. Anyway, before i get to rambling too badly i'll just say keep up the good work dude. I'll be waiting for more!

~Baxyratty
undead3 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
had triumphed over Wade when their forth wall battle branched off into animated adaptations... three cheers for the nazi brat, hipp hipp...why am i cheering for a nazi...then again why did i cheer for anderson when the mass murdering religious fanatic took on alucard?
CJL20115 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011