Reviews for The Return
ElisseJay chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
i hope you decide to finish this story! i'm a big fan of the angst and really love where you have gone with the plot
vivarobsten chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Wow just found this story and I really like it. Can't wait for the next chapter and when Edward turns into a vamp, at least I hope he does.
blahsldjf chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you plan to finish it!
sherebis chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
oH, i am loving this story! I can't wait to read more... so heart breaking ... so fun... an interesting twist... I really dig it!
SleepMyBella chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I love this story! It is so unique and so moving. I love the emotional intensity. I am so excited for the next chapter! Thank you!
MJLYP chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Wow! Thanks for the update. I hope you update again soon since you left us at that. Poor Edward. I can totally sympathize for him. I lost my dad at the age of 7. For a few years after that, I had such vivid dreams of him that I thought he had really returned. I know, crazy. But I missed him so much. I'd wake from my dreams and run to the living room, turning all the lights on as I went, only to find it empty. I think I probably freaked my mother out on those night. So I can understand what's it's like to miss someone so much, especially your spouse.
SleepMyBella chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
! :) This is fantastic!
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I just discovered your story and the first chapter completely blew me away! Usually when I start a new story I wait until the last posted chapter to review, but your first chapter moved me so much that I just had to tell you! It is a rare and special writer who can pull a reader in right from the very start and make them feel deeply for the characters. My heart broke for Edward-especially the part where he said he was counting down the days til he died. That part gave me chills and made me get a little teary-eyed.

Your storyline is so unique and I can't wait to read the rest!
Cynthia35 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Hey Girls! You do it again. Great chapter!

I hate Jake-dog guts with my life...I can't help it and just now I wish him a painful death...(even canine distemper would do it for me...)just saying!

Thanks for the update and for share your talent with us!

Big hugs from Argentina
lea1711 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Just discovered this today - I really like the twist. Looking forward to more updates!
MJLYP chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Just found this story. I like the twist of turn. Bella as vamp and Edward as human. Very interesting. Hope you update regularly.
Cynthia35 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Yeah! Great chapter!
CSIkitten chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
hm, I like it so far! this could be interesting!
Cynthia35 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hey Guys! I'm not new to this story because I'm reading it on Twilighted. But I wanted to say that I LOVE TR.

It has everything, angst, heartbreak, love and every character fit on the plot just perfectly.

Broken-widower-Edward makes my heart suffer and longing for Bella to return!

So, Congrats! You make a perfect team, and I love your work, all of it!

Thanks for share with us.

Kisses from Argentina.