Reviews for I TOLD YOU SO
That melted my heart...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is so cute. Sammy caring for a fawn and loseing it. And Joh bring home a baby fox. I for one loved it. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*Leave it to his bleeding-heart brother - to break his.*

Aw, man, now my heart is bleeding. And then John brought him a fox pup. Wahhhh! So so precious.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very sweet, i loved it
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I hope that you're proud of yourself! You totally had me in tears like a four year old! Stupid sweet Sammy! Stupid Sweet Dean! Stupid sweet John even. (I never say that so that says tons!) Poor little deer that "didn't stand a chance" Dang Sammy made me cry! Excellent (snif) job! chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was really cute, sick Sammy trying to save a little fawn. Kinda inevitable that it was beyond saving, being far too injured but typical Sammy to want to try rather than put it out of its misery. Could understand why Dean thought it would be best to end it's suffering as there was no way it could survive. Not surprised Sammy didn't want John to know but loved the epilogue, their dad bringing an orphaned fox cub for Sammy to look after and get back to the wild, proving Sam could have told his dad about the fawn. And so nice to have John as something other than a drill sergeant!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Love this teenchester. Sam's caring for the injured fawn. Dean, thinking first of his stomach and then the realization that something was wrong - then the hunter searching for Sam. And the whipped cream on top, John bringing the kit fox for Sam to care for. Love seing the softer side of John.

Thanks for writing!

Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
The living room - shitty, shit brown. The bathroom - shitty girly pink. The kitchen - shitty lime green. And the bedrooms - just plain shitty.

AWESOME! loved how you approached describing this! lovely!

His OCD brother normally had Fort Winchester scrubbed down and polished to shining by now.

idk if I should cry at this sentence or laugh, because... it's so sad it's funny (but not because of how you wrote it, but because of the context... I mean maybe John did treat those kids as solders) sad...

Silent on his feet, Dean followed the blood trail that lead him down the long, narrow hallway toward the back of the house. The droplets, now nickel-sized, guiding him to the end of the corridor - the laundry room. The door was only slightly cracked open, pale yellow light peeking through the edge - tarnished door handle swirled red.

:( oh God, oh God.. I can not read fics or stories where an animal is hurt, I just... 'm crying... fu*k... I have seen too many animals die in front of my eyes and I've held to many animals in my arms just waiting for them to die and, and just... *cries* I can't... uh... but okay, okay, this is Sam and Dean... I'll... read it until the end... I just have to take a breath!

she died.. I can't... *takes a deep breath* *reads on*

aw Dean...

aw John...

aw you...

so cute and so painful! but that's life huh? life isn't all smiles and sunshine all the time... *sigh*

UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Totally loved it! 3 So cute!
Phx chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OOh this was absolutely awesome. My heart was breaking for Sam - that is so hard and he is still so young and tried so hard. I love that Dean let him try, sometimes the best we can do to help is let them fail and then be there.

And I loved that you had John bring home that young fox. I could see him doing that. He couldn't be as cold and heartless as he is often written if he raised such wonderful young men. Meanies don't raise good sons. not like Sam and Dean.

I always get so excited when I see that you have posted a story and - I will sadly admit - I always hope there will be hurt or sick Sam in it so I was doubly delighted by this one.

TraSan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw, wow. Sad at first, but happy in the end. Very touching fic, Ms. Hands (okay, that just sounds all kinds of wrong). LOL. I'll leave the comedy to Dean.

Great story!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aww...this is sweet, very sweet! I always thought that Sam and John despite sharing the same hard head, they also shared the same passion in saving people and any living beings. They both cared about others' safety that sometimes they neglected their own family...and here's where Dean comes in.

Great job! Wonderfully done! I LOVE IT! And the cute brothers banter in the bedroom is fluffy, warming my heart. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic for us to read *gives you a hug*
carocali chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
What a bittersweet story! Did Dean tip John off, or are they really that much alike? I love that John says Sam has a way with animals. Very sweet.

Always nice to see a new story from you, even if it brings a little tear to my eye!

Visionairy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow, that was really a wonderful story. I liked the way you built up Dean's realization that something was wrong at the house - and his reaction to the blood and finding Sam in the laundry room. And poor Sam, trying to save the little fawn. But my favorite part was Sam's reaction to Dean saying he was a lot like his father, and then Dean's "told you so". Very cool, very sentimental, and just what I needed today. Thanks!