Reviews for What The Sibyl Said
Gaia Lao chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I read this story a long time ago, and it was and always will be one of my favorite Daiken fics. I even remember downloading "The Heart Asks Pleasure First" because of this story. You have some great dialogue throughout this; even after all these years, I never forgot that comment of Daisuke's on Takeru's hair-it was just so priceless. :P
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
One of the most damn stunning fics I have ever had the pleasure to feast My corneas upon.
KeyRing chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I LOVE this story. Great writing, great character development, totally awesome. Well done! 3
Saiyurain chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
The style in which you write and paint scenes in... I just can't find the right words to describe how much I love reading your writing. All the characters seem so three-dimensional and realistic as opposed to being only one or two-dimensional. A lovely story. I really do hope to read future works from you.
chrono-contract chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
wow! this is hot!
00040004 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Amazing... Amazing... Amazing... and beautiful... i truly admire your story
Ichijouji chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Wow much better - LOVE IT more
Pinkcandle chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Love it, love it. Your chapters are long and satisfying, and your descriptions are great. After spending so much time reading it, now I can't think of much to say except wonderful job. I am thoroughly enjoying the way you have spun this story.
TheSilverDevastation chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Wow. Just... wow. And also, YUM! XD

I love this fic, I really do. Your writing style and ability is amazing. The characters are very well done, they're in character and fleshed out. I could definitely see those little kids from 02 grow up into these people. And lastly (and in my mind most importantly) the premise is plausible. I can believe that Ken would reveal how he feels in response to his situation. I can believe that Daisuke would (after the initial shock) completely accept the change in his reality in a very Daisuke-like fashion.

This chapter left me squeeing like the fan girl that I am and wishing like hell that you'll come out with the next chapter as soon as humanly possible.

I apologize for the rambling turn this review has taken. My guilt for not having reviewed the first chapter has led my fingers to move on their own accord.

(Also, on a personal note, seeing my favorite line from "Lovers in a Dangerous Time" (one of my favorite songs) in your introduction made me happy.)

Okay, I'm done now. I promise.
Kobaka chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i read this some where and fell in love with it. and i love takeru and miyako! hope you put the second part up soon
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I must say, I like your writing style.

Looking forward to part two!
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
WOW, very detailed and very great. I loved it all. ANd know Ken and KAri are going out on a date, this is great. Keep up the awsome work.