Reviews for the little love that could've
SoSymmetrical chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is really good.
Delione-Kai chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
awwwwwwwwww..sweeet!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I'm still AWWWWWWing :) And I will be for a long time after reading this!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW. This is darn good fluff :) I love how you took these prompts and spun them so creatively! You sentences all seem natural and flowing, not at all run-on-ish or anything like that. Anyways, all of these sentences are so adorable and funny and touching...and I can't help but grin :D
therentyoupay chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
The last three are my absolute favorite. So gorgeous!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So cute! And very clever. I love the different scenarios-each and every one of them. I especially love "sensual," ha.
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
It's over?

Meh, all these prompts are so well-used, creatively so. I really liked how you made each prmpts signify something about Sakura and Sasuke, it makes it seem so much more in-depth and symbolic.

Wonderful work!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really loved that, it was sweet and beautiful, each of the prompts were almost random but you made them work. I love how you keep that romantic feeling while still having that slight humor threaded through.

It's wonderful.
Blue Aidelle chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
LOVE! More! :))
filipinochick chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Awww... How cute.
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I have been looking for a fic like this for a while and I am glad I finally find it because it was awesome! I love it! Hope you keep writing things like this *-*

Att.

Kasumi
xyz14 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Loved it!
Queen's Pyromancer chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Omg, that was pure genius! Absolutely epic, I love, love, loved it! It made me smile, it make me crack up, it made me coo at the level of cute some of them touched. It was beautiful, purely gold! Lovely SasuSaku!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
33-42 and 48,,,,Epically hilarious, seriously!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So cute and funny! Espcially No. 5, 7, 10, 13, and 14!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »