Reviews for Cheating time, Unwilling fate
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
:D
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
poor regulus, he is ...14?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
oh, come on, pairing the Blacks and Potters together was brilliant, but James/Lily again? No.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
but, what about France and Beauxbottons for LilY? :confused:
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
Awesome story Please update
ImpalaTardisTaxi chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
BLOODY UPDATE
Arcangelos chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
This...fic isn't even CLICHE! much anyway, I loved it.
The time travel thing was not original however the rest of the ideas are awesome as hell.
EpicDaydreamer chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I know it's been a couple of years and you've probably abandoned it, but I wouldn't mind seeing an update. So yeah,, really nice.
Rokkis chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
Well... Um.. I have a lot of issues with this story, but I do love time-travel fics and I especially love stories where Harry sort of rejoins his family. Love the complicated plot even though it seems a bit overly complicated and remarkable few retaliation from Voldemort. And lets face it, the Death Eaters have seen Harry live through the Killing Curse again. So why stay with a weaker Lord? And I remember the Malfoys at least were informed about Voldemort's half-blooded status and there are no scenarios where Abraxes wouldn't research that! And considering this is the 1970s there are still people alive that went to school with Tom Riddle... so I am assuming there are plenty of sources.
You mentioned that there were actual aurors present when the Blacks, Malfoys and Dumbledore were arrested. And you have already stated there exists an unbreakable contract between Harry and Lucius that is also registered at the Ministry... so again wtf? A Lord of a powerful house along with actual Ministry Aurors were present to witness the families try to break the contract. I mean I can suspend disbelief, but come on! That's a no go. And if they for some reason actually tried to bribe their way out, Charles as the head of the offended house would simply point out the contract and get the testimonies of all present.. including Lucius. And that would sort of black ball all of the families incl. Dumbledore.
And where did your Persephone end up? Seemed there were some chapters dedicated to her and and faith, death an so on, but suddenly nothing.
And I sort of got the impression that going back to his own time-line was a no go, but for some reason that was suddenly presented as a genuine alternative for Harry...

Anyway, best of luck with this. Would enjoy reading the rest of this!

Cheers and best of luck!
Rokkis chapter 18 . 2/21/2015
This is beginning to feel awfully confusing. You keep jumping scenes and I feel like I'm missing story plots in-between. I mean when the hell would they even BE in a position to be obliviated? And by who? How the hell did Harry miss that? Makes very very very little sense and is beginning to feel slightly crack-ish. But there is no warning for it so again... wtf?
Lady Nyshah chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
Can't wait for more!
Leonette Sarasz chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Nooo! Why have you forsaken the story?! Its such s lovely story! *sobbing my eyes out* do you know how hard it is to find a really nice Sub/bottom Lucius with Harry fic?! Yours is like one in a million!
leehyuugalover chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
This is the best story i've read so far fr harry x lucius, pls pls continue:'(
Beth9891 chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
very interesting, stupid dumbledore...l hope there is more to come
lightlyaoi chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Oh well it was good while it lasted. If u ever start updating again I followed the thing. :'( I wish we at least got around to the birth of Draco's older sibling