Reviews for This Night
Mari chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
P I live in Merion, it's always a nice surprise to find mention of the area in a story/ movie/ show/ etc. I love your stories _
KoshIII chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
I'm slowly reading through all of your stories now, but just wanted to say yay for the Bryn Mawr College reference! Of course, I should be offended that apparently people only go there to bag a husband, but whatever! I'm enjoying seeing House happy too much.
Maggie chapter 55 . 3/20/2010

I've just finished reading your story after I started somewhen this afternoon. I simply couldn't stop reading :o) I really, really like it because it reminds me of how important it is to stick to your own plans and dreams, no matter what other people want you to do or think is best for you. Life is too precious to waste it by living other people's dreams.

I also really like the way you shaped House's character and his way of (inter)acting without taking away his 'House-ness'. You took the idea of House and still made him your own creation. Great work!

Thank you so much for a truly amazing story!

Love, Maggie
glenlivet19 chapter 55 . 2/21/2010
*stands and applauds*

Another great story! Always sad to see one of yours end,, but then I can look forward to the next one. I love their honesty with each other,, yeah, we'll fight, but then the makeup sex will be great! YAY!

and they had another baby, whe! and Anita married Sean,, YAY!

Gertrude2034 chapter 55 . 2/21/2010
A really lovely story from start to finish - even if Victoria made it hard for us to like her at first! I'm so glad that she and House and "Android" have made it work and the wedding and afterwards was lovely and romantic. Thanks for sharing it with us.
DD2 chapter 55 . 2/20/2010
Absolutely incredible job! I loved this fic! The characters were perfect and the plot was so interesting! I am looking forward to reading more of your fanfictions!
housefruit chapter 55 . 2/20/2010
It was a very nice story. Thank you for sharing it.
BunchofGrapes chapter 55 . 2/20/2010
Thank you for this great story. It's been an involved, detailed exploration of a relationship, always immensely readable and beautifully written. I liked Anita from the start and grew to like Victoria as her character developed. The dialogue was always top notch and the descriptions vivid. The high and low points in their story were all I could have wished for in terms of tension and excitement. I'll be eagerly looking out for your next epic!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 55 . 2/19/2010
Yay! Happy ending! Great story, I loved it and can't wait for what you come up with next!
CRdragonPyro chapter 55 . 2/19/2010
I think this might be the first story I've read from its original posting to its finish. Huh, it was fun to go along as each chapter was put up, made me feel as if I was going through it with the characters more than usual. I'll be on the lookout for future works. Peace.
Pyewacket75 chapter 55 . 2/19/2010
Aw awesome ending! Can't wait to see what you write next!
iyimgrace chapter 55 . 2/19/2010
Very lovely ending. Though i am one who really couldn't stand Victoria, I'm glad she grew to change and become more relaxed in her dealings with everyone, not just House. It was interesting to see him be the logical "normal" one in the relationship. A very courageous journey on your part. Kudos to you.
iyimgrace chapter 54 . 2/19/2010
No way! That's great.
glenlivet19 chapter 54 . 2/19/2010
I LOVED this whole chapter! First off, you used a line from my favorite Billy Joel song, I loved that she wanted a new dress, and I loved that HE LOVES HER soo much that he called in a favor and got Billy Joel himself to appear at the wedding!

Hate to see this fic end, as I have enjoyed it very much. You are such an awesome writer!

housefruit chapter 54 . 2/18/2010
I loved the way you let this story develop. I only wish the real show could do the same for House.