Reviews for Bed Sheets and Button Downs
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love how they woke up:)
Erin chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Loved your story cant wait to read more! :)
Tiva4ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
LOL! Needs a sequel! Quick!
n0pe chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You know, this was the first fanfic I ever read and I just couldn't find it again. Now I finally did, and I just wanted to say: Thank you for addicting me to fanfiction!
ziva-tony-TIVA chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
please can you finsh this of it has the pontenail to have a better ending if you carry it one
Nat chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I absolubtley loved it. No complaints, this is how I want Tony and Ziva to get together!
anna chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
i really liked it and i think you should keep the story going
IsabelleOlivia chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Really realistic story. I can totally se Ziva doing this.
Pia chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really liked your story. Are you planning to add any more chapters?

I'll be waiting.
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
beautiful. just beautiful. I liked that Tony didn't lose his teasing side.
StaplesGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I absolutely loved this story!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
heck, I liked it! I'd read more like it. :)
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Basically, I loved it. I think it's my favourite fic I've read in a while, banter was spot on. At times it was cute and at others, it was hilarious and exactly something you would expect to see on the show.

I had my assumptions that it wasn't their first time together, so I'm glad that was clarified. I'm sure that would have been a little more awkward. In this, though, I loved that neither were declaring it or outright showing it, but they're definitely falling for each other. Well, we knew that either way, but the way they affect each other (the blushing and self consciousness), I like to think, just shows that there's always going to be more between them.

Sorry for the rambling, but this fic made my morning. Well, afternoon if you count what time I woke up.
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Cute. :-) Fluffy and fun and so sweetly them. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009