Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Getting In
Mali08 chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
Aww what a good story. I really liked this group. Can't wait to read the other story.
Baneva chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Awesome chapter! As always :) Only one comment, the name of the chapter in the drop down menu is spelled wrong :)

Can't wait for more!

Geneva
Mali08 chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Good update. I'm glad Steph and Aaron can finally move on. Reese I'm a little worried about but mostly because I feel like she would try to break up Steph and TJ. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Glad that Steph and Aaron can be friends. I hope Reese is really over TJ, though. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 14 . 12/18/2009
Loved this chapter!

I love how Steph is so protective of Mike. I can't wait to see what happens between her and Aaron!

Update soon.
Mali08 chapter 14 . 12/18/2009
Wow I have to agree with Kevin about Tony and Connie. I wonder if Steph and Aaron will ever be friends. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
Aw I love Logan, Claire and Connie as a family. I hope Donavan stays away from her, and Aaron away from Steph. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mali08 chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
Good chapter. I want to see what happens with prom. I'm glad Aaron and Steph can be civil to each other. I was so proud of Connie for punching Donovan. I have a feeling Bella and Gordon will get together. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Ek TJ and Steph! I absolutely adore them together.

Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
Mali08 chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Aww TJ and Steph are so cute together. I'm glad Eva is finally being nice to Denise. Bella and Eddie just seem way too young to be so serious. I can't wait to see what happens next!
alemica2 chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
I think Denise and David should hook up so Mike and Eva can be together :) Can't wait to see what happens with T.J and Steph at the ballet! Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
I just fell in love with David after the last scene. I hope TJ and Steph have fun. This was such a good chapter. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Aw, poor Connie, Donavan's such a jerk! I'm glad Gordon was there for her though, update soon please!
Mali08 chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
I love Mikey and Steph...they really get each other. Gordon is such a great brother. Connie is lucky to have him. Donavan is a jerk...she doesn't need him. Can't wait to see what happens in Paris. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Aww good chapter. I hope TJ and Stephanie can get it together soon! I don't know if I'm reading too much into this but everytime Connie says jump to Tony he says how high. I like Mikey...he's a sweetie. Update soon!