Reviews for Sanji
anime shioer chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
one of the saddest and best i read.
Amanda chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
So this scar theory is new
wolfeclipse25 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Nice story! I liked the first 4 chapters, but the 5th wasn't my favorite, not to say your story is awefil! It was good!
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
This the part where I clear my throat, fix my tie and yell:

"POR SANJI!"

and also bang my head against the desk for having to type my email six different times before I realize the "9" was a "0" when I put it...
Leviphiliac chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Hey, that was a nice and original story, the fifth chapter was a little unexpected, but I'm glad there was an explanation to why Sanji let the guy do that to him.

Your English still needs a lot of improving, but I can't speak much about it, being Brazilian and all. But it's okay, one can read without getting lost, there were only some expressions I couldn't get, as soon as I read again, I'll tell which ones.

Also, author's notes in the middle of the story feel weird, it's like you're taking us from the fiction world and bringing us back to the real world.

Well, okay then. On to the next story.

Keep on improving and bringing us some good Zoro x Sanji.
something40423 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Keep up the good work! You are making another chapter right?
LunaticV chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
well, this chapter was unexpected...quite good though..

i don't get what he meant by not necessary...
LunaticV chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Zoro carried Sanji to the ship? lol. a little bit OOC, don't you think? Sanji was most likely hopping back to the ship rather than being carried by the 'marimo'. but then again, who knows..
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Sanji saved Wado and hurting his hands? woah..

i'm sure that Kuina'll definitely approve of him then, or even if next time Wado need to be sacrificed for his hands
xDarkLemonx chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Three words...

I LOVED it!

This is the best ZoSan I've EVER read! You're my hero, man!

Can't wait for the next story!3

Oh..that was more than 3 words..oh well
naokotxo chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
wow! i have no words, it's just awesome, too cute!

i'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! D
grace121 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
aw lovely story! It makes a lot of sense now. I loved how you developed the plot and it was very smooth :) Great job on this story. I enjoyed it a lot!
HappyMe-O chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Awwh the ending was cute. And I cant wait to read oro's part of the story. Very lovly story! I rellay enjoyed it!
Bishieluv chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
I enjoy your story very much and it makes me smile that Sanji's smoking went down as fast as it went up. Someone I know smokes and lives in the basement and went I go there, i can see a gray cloud above his head. So when I was reading about the kitchen part where it smells, I have an image of a large grey smoke cloud inside above their heads as they eat. What made me smile more was the last part about Zoro making Sanji quit. That and the 'Quit Smoking Today' advertisement link at the bottom of the page. XP
DemonLemon chapter 3 . 12/5/2009