Reviews for Note Passing
partner555 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You know, I found this story months ago, I can't believe I didn't favourite it then, this was good to read.
PianoGirl24 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
ROFL!

This story was funny to watch unfold. I love Jasmine's cluelessness (If that's a word), and Volkner's "naughtyness" (He's isn't really that naughty).

I LUV IT!

Thanks!

~Leafdapple
Pikachu0711 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was really cute. I just recently discovered this couple & I must say I fell in love with it right away. I can't believe it took me this long to discover them. Then again I wasn't too familiar with any of the gym leaders besides the ones in Kanto until recently. Therefore, I'm not really sure if Volkner & Jasmine are OOC in this story. But it doesn't really matter to me. It's still cute & makes me love the pairing even more :) I wish there was more fanfics on them. They're awesome together!
Margaret Delancy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is so adorable! I love how she's just so clueless about the fact that it's her he's watching! I was actually planning something kind of similar to this for a multi chaptered fic, (all the gym leaders getting together to plan and stuff,) so look for it sometime! ;)
Snoaz chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was nice, not many fics of this shipping out there. I loved Volkner's flirty remarks :D

Still, I think Jasmine was a little ooc. She's pretty demure and and all, so I think she'd try to pay attention to the class even when it was bored. And I don't think she'd write, 'Yes, totally. I am considering banging my head against the table to revive my dead brain.'

Other than that, cute!

~Snoaz
occupyredrobin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was a really cute idea. I love how you wrote the characters, it was perfect. :)
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LOL, cute. Though I would think Jasmine and it would take Jasmine longer to figure out who was sending the notes than to figure out that the note-sender was flirting with her.

It's nice to see some Volkner/Jasmine on here. I'm surprised it's not more common.

Cya!
Jiyle chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
that was funny. It was like a little kid getting in trouble with the teacher, but instead it was a gymleader getting in trouble with Lance! Hilarious. UPDATE SOON
Zhampy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was adorable, plain and simple. Loved it 3
Twilight Smash chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I like it, it wasn't overly romantic but it didn't under deliver and da parts with jasmine, cyntia, and lance was good. Great Job!
RWT chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Alexandria for the win XD! Though i kinda wonder, what about the other champs? Kance and Cynthia can't be the only there.
kai-sempai chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Short, but really cute! Jasmine is my fav. Gym Leader! I would like to see a continuation of this!
MadHairGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved this! Short, sweet and well written. I've never read a JasmineXVolkner fic before but it really works. Great work!
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Glad to see more Alexandrianshipping fics are being written. There are not enough of them.

Flint and Erika? Never thought of that pairing. It would probably be hilarious given Flint's personality.

Roark and Gardenia? *shudder* Give me GrassLoveshipping (James and Gardenia) any day.

Anyway, I hope you write more Alexandrianshipping fics soon.