Reviews for Twilight Diaries
Hidden-Feeling chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
when bonnie said beware all I could think of was the box ghost from Danny Phantom
Hidden-Feeling chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
is his thoughts being over run by Katherine? I'm pretty sure
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
I'm glad I found this fan fiction, it's been really interesting and I love it especially since this is actually complete with the good ending not like others who leave me on cliffhanger, thank you alot and keep writing!
Destineyofme chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
How did Elena, Damon and Bella get captured?
ray chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
It waz a pretty good book.i think u should have put more details
mrs salvator chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
NO PLZ MAKE A SEQUAL I WANT EDWARD AND BELLA TO GET MARRIED
emergingswan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Me and Audi's are in love...
So are me and your story! :)
floss cullen chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Fells Church is in Virginia
floss cullen chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Ok, I don't mind you killing Mike, but please no graphic violence! It makes me feel sick lol! Great story!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
yes finally a delena story cross with twilight i think yours is the only 1 i really like it so far
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
:) awesome
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
wow this is so awesome i think its better like it is now lol :D i would like to read it if you add more but i like how its left anyhow lol SO AWESOME I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
good job on your stories
Darkling XIII chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
i love this story, once i started it i kept reading nonstop til the end- im so sad its ended so fast! ur a gr8 writer- be proud and keep it up!

well done!
Marie1000 chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
I like your story because you made sense, but I can't understand how Edward and Bella would work together. I see them as being too different. Bella is a spunky Vampire who loves fun and is the female version of Damon. She doesn't seem to have a problem about her being a vampire while Edward is a vampire who believes he is a monster, soulless and who was raised in the early 1900's. They seem to opposite, and to a point where the saying "opposites attract"

I like your plot, and how you gave each character different dimensions.

Marie