Reviews for Love Story
total-animal-lover chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
How is this going to be a Kirk/oc fic? Don't get me wrong, I love Jack and I think the story should go on like this because it's really interesting, I just don't see how a romance could even spark between Kirk and Jack. Anyway, I think you've done a really good job so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kat7CA chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Please update soon! This is a good story! Is Riddick going to be in it?
Niki chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Hey I love this story and it needs to be continued!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
More soon I hope? I really like this one so far!

One thing, it gets a little confusing with the POV swaps, maybe you could mention who's POV it's switching to?

Besides that this story is amazing!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
i like the use of Pitch Black in your story. I'm anxious to see how it will tie in with the story. which i love. :D
Grey Vipointe chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
I really like it! I look forward to an update! )
Sophia Gray chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Oh...My...God! This is amazing! And i love the fact that the chapters basically suck you in! You have to keep this up, oh and please update soon
1993 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

this is SO GOOD! I LVOW BOTH JACK AND BONES, AND EVEN BETTER WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER! YOU ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB AT MIXING STARTREK AND RIDDICK AND JACKS NIGHTMARE WAS VERY BELEIVABLE! wops that was all in capitals... meh. Riddick better come! i love thsi story! please update soon!

Sasha
Made of Blue chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You should probably get a better Beta because your character's still "uber-sue."

Try to avoid cliches that characters often use, like being the smartest kid in class. It seems pretty unrealistic for a girl who's never in class to pass with flying colors, so that's a Sue sign.

Also, I understand wanting an original interesting back story, but scars? It seems like a pretty generic and overused backstory. The character's reactions seem pretty unrealistic as well.

I think you have a great determination to do well, however, and that's all that it takes to improve your writing.