Reviews for For Keeps
kjmc chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
WOW! What a great little short story. I loved Mr. and Mrs. Gibbs and I love the sequel. I loved how you brought Jackson Gibbs into the story and that he accepted Abby into the family so easy. I hope you have more Gibbs/Abby stories coming. I love your writing style. I love how you described the newly redecorated house of the Gibbs family. Beautifully written.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Oh my goodness I must be losing it how did I miss this story and the other one.. off to find it I know I should have read the other one but I just got sucked into this one. GREAT Job. I hope you are doing better and if you ever need to lean or a hug... Just pop in a message to me. Hugs you TIGHT.. GREAT Job. What a prezzie :) Can we have more of anything GAbby... Giggles.. Loved having Jackson in it...
AbbyGibbs chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Love it too, especially the last scene! Excellent, Jo!
PT21 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Oh, my, what an absolutely wonderful story - and a Chrimbo story to boot. Superb.

But my absolute favourite line was his response to her gasped 'God'. That was a classic ::chuckle::

Thanks for the ride. I loved it :D

Carol
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I loved it! they're so cute!
STLFAN chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
beautifully written. Loved it. Nice job getting the Team, Ducky and Jackson into the story. Great Job. Happy Holidays and may all your worry's disappear. :)
STLFAN chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Absolutely loving this.
crs529 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
it's really good. i would love to read more on mr and mrs gibbs
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Very, very sweet. Glad you included Jackson. I read he's supposed to be on the Christmas episode.

I wanted to slap Hollis for her being so rude, but I guess that's the point you wanted to make, huh? LOL.
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Yay! I really love this sequel! Thanks for writing this, I really love their love making sessions, but why the Hollis have to be there? LOL.

Great first part!
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Thank you for dealing with Hollis and so very effectively.

Loved the way they let the rest of the team know.

Great sequel/epilogue.
Vani88 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Loved it :)
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I loved the end of this story. It was so totally awesome. I loved make the best NCIS storys ever.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved was a so totally awesome chapter.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Great story...thank you for sharing! I am looking forward to your next work. Would love to see you write a full Hollis hates Abby story! :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »