Reviews for For Keeps
ascifigirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
So very sweet! I just wish we could have seen the teams reactions to the news. Have a great day. : )
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Aw awesome end! I really loved this short piece too! Write more soon!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Oh, so SWET! I love Jackson!
Hopeless-Romantic-Daydreamer chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
wow!

you've done an amazing job with both stories!

I actually would like to hear more from this point of view!

great work

hope to read more soon!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Hollis gone; Jackson back. Who could ask for more?
Jess chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
YAY! Merry Christmas to you! Thanks!
autumngold chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
What a beautiful story! I feel like I got an early Christmas present, I enjoyed reading this story so much! I hope you continue writing your Gibbs/Abby fanfiction. You are an incredibly gifted author!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw, awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next!
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Great to see your sequel story is up. Love the chapter so far. I agree with a few other's...when they want to see some Hollis bashing! I don't like her, and she is always trying to get back with Gibbs. Would love to see some great drama between her and Abby! (and Gibbs to the rescue!) Looking forward to the continuation of the story...keep up the great work!
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I've spent the last few months catching up on all things NCIS and fell in love with your stories featuring Gibbs and Abby. But, this will be my first comment ever as a fan. I have read all of your stories and 'Mr & Mrs' was my upmost favorite. I was so excited to see that you posted the epilouge and that it was going to be a 'long' one. Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future. Great job!

Jo
racingchicka chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Great sequel loved the first one and love this one!
oc1968 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I admit to being somewhat of a lurker. I really must apologize. I am not good at reviewing or for that matter typing (lol). I am however an avid reader and a big fan of Gabby. I am not good at writing and am no judge of grammar however, I do know great stories and enjoyable stories. This story is great as all your others.(I've read them all). I have been on sick leave for awhile now and your work has given me a lot of bright times. Love your work. Please keep writing.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMG, so so sweet! Thanks for continuing the story.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Yippee, a sequel.

Ick, on the appearance of Hollis. Please let her find out by catching them in a compromising position.

Vance so knows but I think he's finally decided to work with Gibbs and stop fighting him at every turn.

Looking forward to part 2.
sorgina13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Nice to see the sequel up so soon, and hopefully some Hollis bashing :-))
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »