Reviews for Experimental
Can you please wright more for fanfic.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 1/17
Hahahahahahaha
Omfg! This is so weird! I love it! My only problem with it is that you didn't write the scene where Naruto banged himself (herself?)
Bananabella chapter 3 . 1/7
What the fuck
This is hilarious I'm dying
Rip
Rip
rose372938 chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
God I want to read it y dose it have to end
Shadow fox chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Is he going to be doing that often? Fuckig himself,getting himself preg,then burthing himself?
Tenma Sosei chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
You are the only person I know that used an actual fact of Naruto, even if the fact is for m rated audience. If Naruto was to ever have sex with his clone, it would be an advance version of masterbation. And I love this story.
Mikaeru346 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
i'm so fucking confused...?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Please continue. This is awesome.
Yenaya chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Geez, talk about premature birth.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
You have no idea how long and hard i laughed. It took me five minutes of almost falling off my chair from laughter. I only saw the summary and thought it would be interesting, it was even better.
Master chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
I have heard and read many strange and disturbing things and this is certainly close to the top of that list and that's fact
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
HILARIOS trying too read it but its difficult due too laughing too much funniest fanfic ever
JoblessReader chapter 3 . 12/10/2015