Reviews for Experimental
Shadow fox chapter 3 . 11/29
Is he going to be doing that often? Fuckig himself,getting himself preg,then burthing himself?
Tenma Sosei chapter 3 . 10/1
You are the only person I know that used an actual fact of Naruto, even if the fact is for m rated audience. If Naruto was to ever have sex with his clone, it would be an advance version of masterbation. And I love this story.
Mikaeru346 chapter 3 . 9/26
i'm so fucking confused...?
Please continue. This is awesome.
Yenaya chapter 3 . 8/8
Geez, talk about premature birth.
You have no idea how long and hard i laughed. It took me five minutes of almost falling off my chair from laughter. I only saw the summary and thought it would be interesting, it was even better.
Master chapter 3 . 2/21
I have heard and read many strange and disturbing things and this is certainly close to the top of that list and that's fact
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
HILARIOS trying too read it but its difficult due too laughing too much funniest fanfic ever
JoblessReader chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
This is hilarious. Plz continue
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
This is a good fic
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Fu.

I can't handle this... too funny. Continue this already.
Sylvia Andrews chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I... Am totally fascinated... And... Completely... Horrified... Amazingly... Giggly too... It's... It's... Interesting. I look forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
WHAT THE FUCK!
the epicslime chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Congratulations u have completly confused me sir ...
Residenthobo chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
This has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever read, and if my friends and family found out I read stuff like this they'd shun me forever.

I love it.