Reviews for Coming home
Olivia Williams chapter 18 . 8/28
No surprise there with Molly and Ginny however I think Harry can do so much better then Ginny Wesley
PhantomBove chapter 1 . 8/20
I just binged all of this! Now it is 2am and I am dying for more! I love this! please! please don't make us wait too long!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 18 . 8/14
I am so pleased Ginny was finally sensible and allowed her foggy reasoning to be cleared for the problems Hermione has been going through.

I kind of almost liked it when Harry took charge like the Leader his name suggests him to be and then threatened Ginny with a break-up. It was clear that he was serious and maybe that is what changed her mind as she knew Harry did love her and she actually loves him.

I do feel for Molly though, it cannot be easy finding out a son you love and cared for and told rights and wrongs to - actually is an abusive alcoholic.
quincybones chapter 18 . 7/13
please please please continue this story. it has me on end
summerhlm18 chapter 18 . 7/12
Noooooo! I need more! So much more! Please keep writing! I love this story so much!
Tarah Draconiger chapter 18 . 7/10
oh please, do not take so long to give us these chapters.
I know that life brings us surprises, often laborious, that causes us to get away from things we like. Responsibilities pull us. But please know that your story is very interesting. I follow from the beginning, nor it seems that it has been so long.

I love Minerva's maternal relationship with Severus. Harry was wonderful. And Severus and Hermione are eager to "play".

Big hug!
hippiechiq chapter 18 . 7/9
I just found this after recently rekindling my interest in this fandom, particularly this pairing, and this story has become a favorite. I'm loving the characterizations and plot devices, and looking forward to seeing how this journey goes!
PirateXXQueen chapter 1 . 7/7
Welcome back!
I’m glad to see the Weasely’s didn’t abandon her. I’m still very invested in this story lol
Free2BMe1 chapter 18 . 7/6
Ahhhh. I've really missed this story and this was a wonderful chapter. I love the relationships you've created and the amazing characterizations of Snape and Hermione. I can only hope it won't be another year before we get the next chapter. My fingers are crossed.
Nachtwens chapter 18 . 7/6
I am so glad they all know now, I wonder what will happen to Ron next. He's probably been acting strange and aggressive towards others now that he can no longer take his anger out on Hermione
LOVE THIS STORY! Please keep updating !
I’ve only just found this fic. And all I can say is MORE GIVE ME MORE
ZoeyOlivia chapter 18 . 7/3
Dude. Kids make rl feel like a time warp! When I only had one it was fine... it seems like just yesterday he was a baby with no siblings and now he’s 10, only 5 inches shorter than me and has two siblings. BUT you know you have a stellar story because I remembered the plot after reading the chapter before with no questions.
expectoatrandom chapter 18 . 7/3
OMG YES. I've been waiting and wanted to let you know we are all still jazzed! Please write another, we love it so much! I want to know what happens after this.
lia.a.karas chapter 18 . 7/3
When should we expect the next update? Before xmas i hope