Reviews for Alphabet
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
cool story, girl!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Now that is how to use the alphabet to get your man\woman :)
celllery chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is so cute and clever, I could totally see them having a silly convo like this. (:
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
SO QT!
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loved this and your other SWAC story big time! :) wonderful - and this one is particularly brilliant!
Shealyn chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OH MY GOSH!

That was the cutest thing ever!

I loved U for writhing this so much!

Definitely one of my favorite SWAC fanfitions.

Ah, it was amazing. (:
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That would be so like them. )
JEDIJESSICUH chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw! That was so freaking cute! :D The U and I stuff was nicely done.
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was really clever xD
lolz3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great job on this. You are a very clever writer. I love how you put U and I into making them saying to each other that they do love each other. It was so sweet.
Imaniillusion chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved how you set this up with the letters ] Today, I my friend said "If I could put the alphabet together, I'd put U and I together." we were just being silly. But it never even occurred to me that someone could actually admit their feelings to each other doing that.
LadeeBear chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I was curious when I read the title of the fic and then the description. Quite ingenious how you molded this together. It's definitely the cutest post-finale fic I have read. :) I can totally picture Chad trying to hastily cover up his confession, and the way they played that off was great. All in all, loved this story. :)
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw, SO CUTE - I love how you incorperated letter into it! Genius!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Awh, love your description!

XD Love the "u and i' retort, haha.

XD This has got to be the most hilarious 'behind the scene' fanfic I've ever read! XD And I'm so glad you made QT to 'cute', haha. Or else I was gonna point that out.

Awh, cute! Great job!
LivinTheDream17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
aw That was really smart how you got it to work like that