Reviews for My Fairytale
L
Cc chapter 81 . 1/17
Wow I loved this and thoroughly enjoyed the plots and stylistic writing... I also loved the romance that was so smoothly laced in the text. Very good job, I hope
You continue writing in the future.
Frostfire613 chapter 81 . 1/16
AHHHH! This fic was amazing! I loved your character. I love Estel's wise personality and sense of duty, knowing what needs to be done. She very mature and very relatable (in my opinion). And I love that she still got her happy ending with Legolas after all she's been through.
rimael chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love, love, LOVE this story! Everything in all eighty-one chapters fits in exactly with Tolkein's world of Arda and all the characters are exactly the way I imagined them! Possibly one of the things that makes this story one of my favorites is the truly excellent and accurate use of Sindarin Elvish. I myslf know quite a bit of Elvish (more than I probably should, actually) and everything is used impeccably. Even the accent marks in the words, which can be the cause of awful headaches if you try to remember them in every instance, are omnipresent, for which this author deserves true accolades.
The character of Estel is one that captivates me. I have probably read more fanfictions that include a Legolas romance than I could count, but this one stands out, for the simple fact that Estel is a Peredhil, or Half-elven, meaning that she and Legolas don't have to be seperated by death, like the canonical case of Aragorn Elessar and Arwen Undómiel. That's another thing that I love about this story: Aragorn and Arwen actually get the happy ending I think they deserve, instead of the inevitable death that both of the were fated with by J.R.R. Tolkein. After all, Aragorn technically has a minute fraction of Elvish blood, because he is descended from Elros Tar-Minyataur, the twin of Elrond Peredhil, who chose the fate of the Edain (men). Ah well, I could prattle on for hours about the genealogies of pretty much any elvish character... But never mind. The important things is that this fanfiction is AWESOME!
Note to the author: If you read this, would you please consider continuing to write some more Lord of the Rings fanfics? You are a truly talented writer, and I sure that I'm not the only one who would love to see some more works of yours out there... Maybe something
about the final fate of Arwen and Aragorn?
Anyway, thanks for reading. Namàrië!
Anonymous chapter 81 . 12/26/2014
I absolutely loved your story. Great job!
Guest chapter 81 . 10/15/2014
so beautiful...though my heart broke when I saw that Estel was not going to be offered...though there was some hint of that...not the reason, but that she could not choose. LOVED THIS
Lily Carmen Black chapter 81 . 9/25/2014
I cried so freaking much people in my dorm were staring. Great story. Love it. 'Squeal'...
SadlyJustVisitin chapter 81 . 8/15/2014
This was the most amazing LoTR fanfiction I have ever read. I don't even know how you did it. You have found a way to write with the skill of the Eldar, something I have been working on for years to master. One thing, though. Legolas is immortal, correct? He could have stayed behind in Middle Earth and waited for Estel, instead of going to the Undying Lands. I can understand why he went, but I also can see that he could have waited. I know that it all works out in the end, but considering that Legolas would have done anything for her, he might have waited. I may have accidentally skipped over the part that explained this (it is four thirty in the morning here). Anyway, this piece of art (yes, art!) still cannot fail to amaze me. Thank you for sharing your skill with the world.
legolasfan101 chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
U ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!1
twibe chapter 81 . 7/16/2014
I loved it! Although I wish we would've seen her ruinate with the others as well :)
twibe chapter 55 . 7/15/2014
Oh yaay! :D
twibe chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Ugh now this love triangle with legolas boromir and estel continue when he lives...
yodelling101 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I thought elves couldn't just die? I thought they actually had to be killed in order to die? MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Hell, I ain't a teenager anymore but the story-line is confusing me.
Captain-Gef chapter 81 . 5/21/2014
I just read this all in about two days whilst I rested my injured ankle, and I must commend you on your writing! It was structured pretty well, the story itself was unique and unlike many Legolas paired fics I've read,( as that wasn't the sole focus, and a lot sort of run with the same/similar plotline.). But no, this is a standout for me! It certainly toiled with my emotions. Well done! :)