Reviews for My Fairytale
Liv chapter 81 . 3/25
Really good story! I love how you showed so many people POV's. It made for some really good character development. Love the fact that Legolas and Estel were reunited in the end. Perfect! Definitely one of the fanfiction stories i've read!
Eistla chapter 81 . 12/8/2013
The slip from the Middle Earth was only slip, I can now gladly attest!

Amazing! Wonderful! Exceptional! Well worth of reading!
Eistla chapter 52 . 12/8/2013
Hmm.. This story has been really wonderful but from the battle of the Helms Deep it has started to estrange from the canon.

I don't think that people in the Middle Earth use abbreviations like thank's or colloquial language like tomboy.

Especially Aragorn is behaving quite out of character in this chapter.

I hope this is just temporary change!
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Poor guy that double the heirlooms thing has got to be really confusing him lol
LarrythePlatypus chapter 81 . 4/9/2013
Loved this, I read it all of the time, despite it's length.
Earlier though, when Eldarion mentioned his age to Eowyn, she said "You are young" although according to the timelines in the Appendices she is supposed to be 22 and Eomer 26

Anywho... apart from that your story is almost without fault, I love this.
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
No, don't worry, the switches between POV-s are very good
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
that was a very interesting beginning and not too hard to read. I certainly like it. Good work
TheAbster chapter 81 . 3/2/2013
I loved this! I wish you all the best for writing more amazing fanfictions, as this had the perfect amount of everything in it

TheAbster
mrstomdaley1996 chapter 81 . 2/11/2013
This story was absolutely amazing. You had me laughing, crying, angry, happy, everything. I didnt want it to end. I loved it so much, and am so glad Estel got to be with Legolas in the end!
Felicia chapter 81 . 11/26/2012
So I think it's been almost 2 years since you published this... And I must say that words cannot describe how beautiful this story is! About a week ago I felt the need to read something original and romantic, and I luckily came across this! I couldn't tear my eyes away... Every chapter, I needed to know what happens next! Quite honestly for the sake of my school work, it's a good thing I finished!

While I'm on the topic of ending, I'd have to say this is one of the most painfully perfect endings I have ever read... Which is a good thing! It would have been too easy to have Estel choose to remain with Legolas. But this was perfect. I definitely yearned for them to be reunited in some way and I was hoping that maybe Legolas would wait for her, but that wouldn't be possible.

Anyways, I hope you're still writing, if not a published author by now, and I'll definitely have to look into your other stories... After this semester is over, of course! :)

All the best,
Felicia (if you do see this and have twitter you can find me there- Felicia_Stacey)
Guest chapter 81 . 11/8/2012
I'm just going to write a review for the whole story here. I thought this was absolutely amazing. I loved your portrayal of the characters, and how true you were to the book, especially in your usage of quotes. The premise of the story is wonderful, too. This, as fanficton, is utterly perfect. It holds true to the characters, but adds a different spin. I loved it. I couldn't stop reading it. And I know have to do the chemistry homework I've been neglecting in order to read this. :) Thank you for this.
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 81 . 5/23/2012
W o w. This story is so GOOD! Like, completely amazing. Everything about it is fantastic; the way you portray the characters, making the plotline realistic, developing the characters personalities - especially the OC's - making Haldir live (yay!) and Boromir for a while longer, and I especially love how obvious it is that you've done your Lord of the Rings research on everything to make sure all the histories are right.

Obviously there are a few typos here and there but no one's perfect right? Wouldn't want you being a Mary Sue, which Estel is NOT may I add, which I must deeply thank you for. So refreshing! :L

All in all, an absolute gem of a story. Thankyou so much for writing it!

Liz x
gginsc chapter 81 . 1/17/2012
I truly enjoyed your story. I'm a bit confused about Haldir Cirdanion. How did he get to be in the line of kings? Wasn't Cirdan the name of Tinuviel's ex lover? Did they have a child?
AyameRose chapter 80 . 11/10/2011
didnt you say there would be one more chapter?... either way this works... but i do wish you would add another chapter so that the story doesnt end so bittersweetly... other than that i have nothing bad to say about this story
Anarriima-illuvatar chapter 81 . 9/26/2011
I simply cannot fanthom why there aren't more reviews for this story.

Not only was it extremely well written, but the plotline was amazing.

I read it all in one evening! (Thanks a lot for distracting me from all my university papers...)

I'm still a bit baffled at the ending. The fact that they had to be separated for so long and that Legolas had trouble regonizing her and even resisted at first... Broke my heart!

Keep up the writing! You are very talented!