Reviews for The List
rebeccaannex3 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
OMGoodness, I can't believe Kurt and Brittney caught and stayed to watch Puck and Rachel! That's crazy!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Finn is sooo stupid! lmao
rebeccaannex3 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I can only imagine the faces of those confused band members and Puck's smirk knowing he and Rachel are the cause of their confusion. Ah man.. That's a funny ass sight to see. :) Thanks for that.
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So far, I'm liking what I'm reading. Who knew that Rachel is the female version of Puck when it comes to sex.

That was a nice talk she had with Finn, btw. It was a nice touch.
bearblue chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Awesome and hot. Thank you.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
RyainDrop chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
awwwwwwww. so nasty and dirty but i loved it
creativemee chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
love it
Shadowkitty22 chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
That was a wonderfully smut filled story and I can honestly say that I'm sad to see it end. Haha
bsloths chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
What a fun, fun story! (And super hot, too!) The List was such a good idea, and it was exciting to see what scenario you'd (and they) would come up with next. I'm so glad I discovered your writing, and I'll definitely be reading more of your stories!
blue-peridot chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
oooh, nice. that was funny, i was wondering when a teacher would catch them! you seem to have some unresolved smutlines here: the games with kurt and brit, the rach/brit/san threesome, this new list. it'd be nice to see something come of that.
blue-peridot chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
aaaaaaaawwwwww. it's so nice to see the more raw, emotional side to this.
blue-peridot chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
nice. oh, i forgot to mention that the brit/san/rach threesome suggestion was seriously hot!
blue-peridot chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
the sex was good, and the story progression was better!
blue-peridot chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
hahahaha, YES, you should totally write kurt smut! the puckleberry smut was amazing as usual, and the unexpected ending was intriguing, funny and enjoyable. games?