Reviews for Evolutions
MasterMind 16X chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Here I am, many years later, leaving a review. I have to say, your writing is really good. It's possible I wasn't paying attention, but I don't think you gave a particularly detailed description of Bernard. Other than that, among a few other description things (it's okay, I'm worse at it than you are) you write extremely well.

Oh, and if you ever read my X-Men: Evolution fanfic, Will is NOT a ripoff of Bernard. I honestly thought that I made up the idea all by myself. Apparently not, since you had it first. But I assure you, I had no idea this existed until now, after I already wrote my character.
Sol of Stella chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Will you please do more these are really good
Something Freakey chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So far, I've read the first two chapters of what you've written. I must say, you're writing style is definitely...awesome! At times, when I read stories I find that the actual story gets lost in the words/descriptions; this is not the case with your first two chapters. You don't make spelling/grammar errors that make it impossible to read (I hate when a great idea comes with horrible formatting and grammar, it ruins the story - I make mistakes as well though so I'm not really one to judge!). Your character of Bernard is definitely intriguing and I can't wait to read more about him and also how Rahne's power progress and the challenges they both face individually and together.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with your story and I hope you continue it!

Keep up the Awesome work!
nejitenfan chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
update soon i wanna see how rahne is gonna deal with her mutation cahnge
San child of the wolves chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Nice two chapters, these are very good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
sateda chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
excellent! loved it, cant wait till next one, no flaws in spelling 10/10 there.
SilentSnowStorm chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I like this. It's good to see something about Wolfsbane, no one writes about her. I do hope you continue with this.
sateda chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
long, interesting storyline so far, love it, cant wait for more! oh hers a site if your a big fan of X-23, type it into Google: X-23 no way back